Carlsberg
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Carlsberg anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Der blev fundet 21 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 156 anmeldelser
dsdsdsdsdssxxsxsxsxsxsxsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Content de bosser avec Carlsberg
Comme magasinier enregistrement de sortie et d entrée rangement et catalogué le produit
Job kultur
Great place to work, supportive colleagues and management. Trust given to employees and development. Good work life balance and comfortable wage for living expensive in country
Job kultur
When you have the eager to learn and explore your supply chain, Carlsberg provides an excellent opportunity of learning.

it is always fun, interesting and for me - worth it.

One of the best supply chains
Job kultur
The company offers good environmnet for high potential people.
Pension plan.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
1,0
Job kultur
Der er desværre blevet stor mangel på ledelse, der bliver ikke fulgt op på aftaler.
Job kultur
Det er en arbejdes plads som har hold i deres ting og sager
Job kultur
Teamwork er nøgleordet her. Hos Carlsberg er der et godt arbejdsmiljø og god komminikation med kunderne.
Job kultur
Jag sysslade med BI-utveckling i SAP BW. Teamet var involverat i både projekt och change requests på den europeiska plattformen som rullades ut till 10 länder mellan 2012 och 2016. Det sista året migrerades BW-plattformen till HANA vilket innebar en ny flexibel utvecklingsmiljö.
Subventionerad lunch, årlig bonus
Job kultur
Great brands and heritage. Has gone thorugh a lot of change recently and would need to find its ground. The "Danishness" is definitely on the decline - whcih was one of the pros.
Job kultur
Being met by my team or colleagues in the morning is rewarding in itself. Great team spirit and ability to work together towards common goal is important. As important as the ability of the company management to lead and inspire, involve and engage. I like to be involved in the company development and contribute with my knowledge and energy. In a typical day at work I would have few meetings to align and agree on future plans and actions, follow up on what each of us have been up to. I would keep myself updated on the company results and strategy, either by talking to my boss or getting this information online. I thrive in dynamic company environment and by being part of it, I employ my transformational leadership skills at its best.
I am always on the learning path and try to learn new skills and obtain new information/knowledge daily. Either from colleagues, management, professionals outside the company, literature and online sources. I also happily share my experience with others. And this is one of my drives in my work. Being part of good team is the other. Hardest part at work would be luck of appreciation and unfair treatment.
Work from home
Lack of good IT systems
Job kultur
Rutinepræget men alligevel en arbejdsdag med store udsving. Rundt hjørnet kunne der altid være en ny udfordring (som altid var haste-haste)
Job kultur
Working in Carlsberg even as a cleaning staff gives me the opportunity to follow and view through all of the process happening in the company and to observe every step made from filling the cans/bottles to ready to be distributed to the customer.
Fordele
Access to all areas in Carlsberg
Ulemper
Cleaning staff is not allowed to touch.
Job kultur
En arbejdsplads med gode kollegaer. Startede kl.08.00. Og så kørte jeg i KBH med frokosty til firmaer. Det lærte mig en masse om by kørsel i KBH.. Hvor det næsten altid betaler sig at finde en genvej.
Gratis frokost
Ansættelses vilkår
Job kultur
In Carlsberg, one can learn to excel in working within a matrix organization with multi-cultural teams and multifunctional work-streams.
Last year, the Company have been through two rounds of structural changes with the new management team on board. New strategy and vision were announced in Q1 2016, so the Company is now at its transition period.

The hardest part of the job is multiple stakeholders management. Though it is a fundamental thing to learn if one wants to work efficiently and deliver in the same big organisation.

The most enjoyable part of the job is everyday business challenges that encourage you to think and act different, finding alternative ways to stay strong especially during turbulent times. Opportunity to work with multi-functional / multi-cultural teams in geographies with different market landscapes and evolving consumer needs is another great thing to enjoy when working at Carlsberg.
Healthcare
Social benefits
Job kultur
Jeg ser mig selv som P- Vagt er pligt op fyldende og en person der viser autotete og udstråling ..Jeg er god til ikke og opsøge konflikter og kommer altid ud af det med et godt resultat..
perfect place

perfect people

perfect culture

perfect environment
Job kultur
Starting the day by checking the email and prioritize the most urgent ones. After all years, I have become even more efficient and structured and learned how to be more firm and creative on how to simplify the daily workflow. In my dept. we share any new way of working. As we are working with Customers around the globe, every day is a new challenge and it's quite stimulating to solve the tricky problems. It's all about attitude.
Nice colleagues
Heavy workflow
Job kultur
Stor international og særdeles velkendt virksomhed. Udfordrende, krævende og lærerig.
Job kultur
The people in the company make this the best place to work in Denmark. The IT support part of the company is very driven and works very hard.
Job kultur
This was an internship that I had completed abroad. It was an amazing experience learning new cultures and meeting new life long friends.
Vis flere Carlsberg-anmeldelser
Du kan prøve:
Ønsker du at vide mere om at arbejde her?
Stil et spørgsmål om arbejde eller jobsamtale hos Carlsberg. Vores fællesskab er parat til at svare.
Samlet bedømmelse