Danfoss
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Danfoss anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Jobtitel
Alle
Sted
Alle
Viser alle 579 anmeldelser
Job kultur
et godt og produktivt sted at være .. god læring og sparring på tværs af afdelinger
Job kultur
2 years away from retirement and laid off because of another change of direction in my group. It wasn't ageism I was told but they kept the younger people with less time in position. A decent product but no market sense. No employee development but don't waste your time trying to transfer internally. I applied for several internal positions that I was more than qualified for but was never considered even though I had exemplary reviews over my career there. Upper management only looking at near term bonuses and not long term growth. Impossible to get the simplest things done quickly. No employee empowerment.
Fordele
Worked with some pretty good people
Ulemper
Worked with some real backstabbers
Very good work culture
Better work life balance

Career development programmes

Employees safety

Professional and friendly service

Transport facilities
Fordele
Day care for kids and gym
Job security
2,0
Job kultur
No Job Secruity we don't know at any time layoff will happen. but job work life balance is good and no one will distuurb on weekends and on holidays. Good Cafeteria.
Lunch and Breakfast good but charged very less 5 to 10 Rs
No Job Security and no proper promotions
Job kultur
Training doesn’t happen properly and if you complain you become a target until they figure out how to fire you. Mostly men work here and it is very male oriented. The morale is life sucking. The money and benefits are great if you are the complacent type.
Healthcare
Morale
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
I starting at danfoss Ltd as a warehouse worker and ended up being a warehouse team leader, they gave me the tools to further my career and taught me how to use sap system
1,0
Job kultur
No me gusto que las categorias son por temporadas y no al cumplir el tiempo requerido tener que esperar muchos meses para que te den la categoria pues no
Fordele
Esta relax no te presionan
Ulemper
Las categorías son muy tardadas
Job kultur
Todo ambiente esta de acordo para o trabalho, isso trouxe tranquilidade para gestão e desenvolvimento das tarefas diárias.
Fordele
Local de operação das atividades
Ulemper
Não fornece almoço no local.
Job kultur
2nd shift line worker, terrible management and the pay isn’t worth it due to coming home covered in oil all day and OT is always mandatory for months at a time
Job kultur
Great job nice environment talented people a place to grow and learn comfortable setting challenge a place to step up quick friendly atmosphere I would go back if I was laid off
Job kultur
The supervisors and managers both are amazing. I worked there and wish I still did but when they found out I had a record they threw me straight under the bus. I had been great for them but it did not matter.
Job kultur
I enjoyed working here and I worked there for more than 5 years. The people around you are helpful. The other positive is that work-life balance. But, the main negative is a career opportunity. If you join as an engineer, there is no guideline for becoming Sr. Engineer or any other higher positions. Your manager will not give you any clue even after 5 years of work that what you could have done better to promote into the next step of your career.
work life balance
Ulemper
No career paths whats so ever for engineers
Job kultur
Great Place to work after graduation, but do not stay for too long as it does not help you to improve your career if you work as a production worker. Overall, not bad and I did like it.
Job kultur
Danfoss es una empresa con alto grado de responsabilidad con sus empleados y el medio ambiente; que utiliza la tecnología de punta en sus controles, equipos y productos; que los respalda adecuadamente sus ventas de productos con empleados comprometidos y capacitados para el mercado que se atiende.
Excelente empresa en el período que trabaje con Danfoss.

Empresa con compromiso social y el medio ambiente.

La recomiendo altamente.

Impulsa y apoya a sus empleados en la superación personal, de estudio y profesional.
Job kultur
Excellent Company to Work for. Freedom of ideas, open culture, diverse and employee friendly. Focus on overall development of employee by providing training, coaching, job rotation as well as Global exposure
Job kultur
It was an amazing experience to work at Danfoss. My manager was great. I got to learn a lot from the coop. My project was quite intensive and I gained a lot from it.
Job kultur
Muy buen ambiente de trabajo, con muchas oportunidades de crecimiento y preparación.
Job kultur
azienda stellare, interazione con colleghi, non amici. Massino focus sui KPI
Trattamento economico
Ambiente freddo
Job kultur
Worthless nonintellectual upper management. Do this and not that or hit the road. Some of the friendships I developed are the best thing that happened to me while working there.
Job kultur
There was a lot of team effort and a lot of good people helping our continuation engineering department. Communication and getting tasks done at remote locations in other countries was always a challenge but we managed.
Job kultur
Todos os funcionários te ajudam a desenvolver o seu trabalho, só depende de você.
Beneficios, Planos de Carreira
Nao tem
Verificeret profil
Ønsker du at vide mere om at arbejde her?
Stil et spørgsmål om arbejde eller jobsamtale hos Danfoss. Vores fællesskab er parat til at svare.
Samlet bedømmelse