Danfoss
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Danfoss anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Jobtitel
Alle
Sted
Alle
Viser alle 586 anmeldelser
4,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
et godt og produktivt sted at være .. god læring og sparring på tværs af afdelinger
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
3,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
Ok place to work. They don't pay the best, and your only chance of advancement is if you have a piece of paper from a college, actually hands on real world experiences doesn't count or matter.
Fordele
Nice cafeteria, food and beverage options
Ulemper
Pay not quite there and little to no advancement opportunity
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
5,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
I was a water spider which means I just bounced around every line that was up and running. I kept each line stocked with necessary items. I walked a lot at this job. 9 to 15 miles a day. Great hours and great people.
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
5,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
Una empresa que brinda estabilidad, pero mucha gente para competir x categorías
Fordele
Estabilidad
Ulemper
Pocas categorias para mucho personal
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
4,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
Have daily 15 minute meeting before beginning work with manager and co-workers about work load for the week and any announcements of what is happening throughout the company.

Hardest part of job is keeping up the pace with the co-workers around you to ensure everything flows smoothly. This can be difficult after time when some tasks of the job require constant heavy lifting and standing for multiple hours, or if parts are damaged or not considered quality enough to use.


Management and other employees are extremely welcoming as with the hours you spend at work you almost become a second family with them. They will encourage you to push yourself and make you and the job you are doing feel important.
Fordele
Very welcoming, Management and other employees make you feel welcome and important there
Ulemper
12+ hour long shifts, standing all day, breaks no longer than 20 minutes including lunch, sometimes exhausting work dealing with messy and heavy objects.
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
5,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
Me encanta esos días de paseo de la gran familia en el cual se reunía todas la familia Danfoss y en las líneas me encantaba aprender cada posesión de línea para las evaluaciones y siempre me gustó estar en diferentes áreas de trabajo conocer más de lo que se elaboraba dentro de la empresa Danfoss
Fordele
El trabajo está padre y más en equipo
Ulemper
Tener que encajar con algunos supervisor
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
4,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
Job security is an issue, God for sales people but not for technical guys. People having skills to present themselves can excel easily. you should know ho to show your work
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
5,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
Компания строит свою работу на глобальных стандартах: стандартах качества, общения между сотрудниками и Клиентами. У сотрудников есть общее понимание: что и как следует делать. Это отличает ее от того, что происходит во многих российских компаниях, о которых мне приходилось слышать или где я имела лично опыт работы: в Данфосс сотрудники стремятся помочь друг другу и клиентам, а не перекидывают мячик ответственности.
Коммуникация между руководителями и их сотрудниками не строится на принципе "Я начальник - ты дурак". Люди уважают друг друга и готовы к конструктивному диалогу.

Компания за все годы работы никогда меня не обманывала. Все договоренности выполнялись. Были тяжелые периоды, когда ситуация требовала пересмотреть, например, премирование, однако после стабилизации ситуации премия вновь выплачивалась в полном объеме.

Хороший соц. пакет: бесплатное питание (в центральном офисе не привозное, сделанное непонятно где и как, а собственная столовая), ДМС, компенсация за покупку лекарств, страхование от несчастного случая и прочее, что может полагаться в зависимости от должности.

Возможность карьерного роста вполне реальна: из моего отдела удалось развиться в специалистов в других отделах уже 17-ти сотрудникам.


Fordele
Корпоративная культура, бесплатный обед, хороший соц. пакет, возможность карьерного роста
Ulemper
существенных нет
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
4,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
I liked working in Danfoss, the management was respectful and hard working.
I liked the flexibility in Danfoss, they cooperate with students, and offer scholarships to grade A student.
Fordele
Flexibility
Ulemper
No free food
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
3,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
2 years away from retirement and laid off because of another change of direction in my group. It wasn't ageism I was told but they kept the younger people with less time in position. A decent product but no market sense. No employee development but don't waste your time trying to transfer internally. I applied for several internal positions that I was more than qualified for but was never considered even though I had exemplary reviews over my career there. Upper management only looking at near term bonuses and not long term growth. Impossible to get the simplest things done quickly. No employee empowerment.
Fordele
Worked with some pretty good people
Ulemper
Worked with some real backstabbers
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
5,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
Very good work culture
Better work life balance

Career development programmes

Employees safety

Professional and friendly service

Transport facilities
Fordele
Day care for kids and gym
Ulemper
Job security
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
2,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
No Job Secruity we don't know at any time layoff will happen. but job work life balance is good and no one will distuurb on weekends and on holidays. Good Cafeteria.
Fordele
Lunch and Breakfast good but charged very less 5 to 10 Rs
Ulemper
No Job Security and no proper promotions
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
3,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
Training doesn’t happen properly and if you complain you become a target until they figure out how to fire you. Mostly men work here and it is very male oriented. The morale is life sucking. The money and benefits are great if you are the complacent type.
Fordele
Healthcare
Ulemper
Morale
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
4,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
I starting at danfoss Ltd as a warehouse worker and ended up being a warehouse team leader, they gave me the tools to further my career and taught me how to use sap system
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
1,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
No me gusto que las categorias son por temporadas y no al cumplir el tiempo requerido tener que esperar muchos meses para que te den la categoria pues no
Fordele
Esta relax no te presionan
Ulemper
Las categorías son muy tardadas
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
5,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
Todo ambiente esta de acordo para o trabalho, isso trouxe tranquilidade para gestão e desenvolvimento das tarefas diárias.
Fordele
Local de operação das atividades
Ulemper
Não fornece almoço no local.
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
3,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
2nd shift line worker, terrible management and the pay isn’t worth it due to coming home covered in oil all day and OT is always mandatory for months at a time
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
4,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
Great job nice environment talented people a place to grow and learn comfortable setting challenge a place to step up quick friendly atmosphere I would go back if I was laid off
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
4,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
The supervisors and managers both are amazing. I worked there and wish I still did but when they found out I had a record they threw me straight under the bus. I had been great for them but it did not matter.
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
4,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
I enjoyed working here and I worked there for more than 5 years. The people around you are helpful. The other positive is that work-life balance. But, the main negative is a career opportunity. If you join as an engineer, there is no guideline for becoming Sr. Engineer or any other higher positions. Your manager will not give you any clue even after 5 years of work that what you could have done better to promote into the next step of your career.
Fordele
work life balance
Ulemper
No career paths whats so ever for engineers
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
3,0
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
Great Place to work after graduation, but do not stay for too long as it does not help you to improve your career if you work as a production worker. Overall, not bad and I did like it.
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?