Fitness World

Fitness World anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Viser alle 25 anmeldelser
Sorter efter: Hjælpsomhed | Bedømmelse | Dato
Sales Oriented company
Deputy Manager - Digital Marketing/Brand Promotion (Nuværende medarbejder) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh4 november 2019
All things are good just a little lack of process in the company. Overall health of the organization is good, staff is good, management is good. Good company to work with.
Job kultur
Slow paced work environment with high expectations
Employee (Tidligere medarbejder) –  Durham, NC7 juli 2019
The most enjoyable part of this job would be the smoothie bar, not the cost of the shakes but the availability. Employees receive 30 percent off purchases.
Free gym membership
No healthcare
Job kultur
Do not care about their employees
Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor (Tidligere medarbejder) –  Surrey, BC20 februar 2019
All they care about is making the sale. They will compromise the safety of their clients in order to make a sale. Staff are required to harass customers as they work out in order to up sell. They have daily quotas on how many people they harass.
Job kultur
Advanced Personal Trainer (Tidligere medarbejder) –  KATTAPPANA,KERALA3 februar 2019
It was a wonderful opportunity for me to learn a lot of new things and the experience made such an impact on me and it helps to improve my personality and benefits to my career. The working atmosphere was totally different and it was too hard for handle some of the people there, but the patience on me help to withstand all situation in my gym.I thank all my superiors for correcting and teaching me all my corruptions.
FREE FOOD
OVERTIME
People are fun here
Daycare Teacher/ Floor set (Nuværende medarbejder) –  Ankeny, IA9 december 2018
The work environment at Fitness World is very laid back and a fun environment. Everyone knows each other there and it feels comfortable. I do not think the pay is fair tho and everyone who does the same job is getting paid different and I have had to ask for a raise. Sometimes the communication is not good, but I enjoy Fitness World and will continue working there.
Flexible
Not a lot of benefits
Easy, laid back job
Kids Gym Supervisor (Nuværende medarbejder) –  Ankeny, IA11 maj 2018
Working in the kids gym is an ideal part time job for high school students, college students, and moms with younger children. You get to interact with children while their parents work out and you get to know some great families. The scheduling is very flexible and the hours are easy. The only downfall is that the wage isn't super high, but everything else about this job makes up for it. Plus, you get a free membership as an employee.
Free membership
Pay
Job kultur
Fitness world is an exceptional place too work.
Front Desk Receptionist (Nuværende medarbejder) –  Durham, NC29 april 2018
Fitness world provides you with a place to grow mentally and physically. The club provides classes for the young and the elderly. Fitness world also has child care for those who have trouble getting too the gym because they may not have the proper timing dealing with everyday task.
Fun workplace
Fitness Instructor (Tidligere medarbejder) –  Victoria, BC5 februar 2018
I loved being a fitness instructor at Fitness World. The 6:30am morning class was such a fun class to teach. The clients were always upbeat and happy to be there. I loved helping people achieve their fitness goals.
Fordele
easy to work around family schedule
no benefits
Great manager.
Fitenss Instructor (Tidligere medarbejder) –  Shreveport, LA29 januar 2018
I was treated so well. I was sad to see it shut down, My manager really was professional. She created a great environment to work. I wish it were still open.
closed
Job kultur
Productive fun place to work
Sales Consultant (Tidligere medarbejder) –  Ankeny, IA17 januar 2018
All though it was a laid back work environment I did not receive the proper training I needed to be a Sales Consultant therefor I decided to depart from the job.
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?JaNej 1Indberet
Daycare and Childcare
Smoothie bar manager (Tidligere medarbejder) –  Vancouver Island, BC25 september 2017
Staff was great however, the pay was not great. The owners have now changed and this place is not as great as it used to be. Many changes since I worked there.
Organized and Relaxed workplace
Front Desk Receptionist (Tidligere medarbejder) –  West Des Moines, IA23 august 2017
Working at the front desk gave me the opportunity to talk to all kinds of different people daily. I was the first person they saw once they came in. I learned to be more positive and encouraging.
Relaxed
Job kultur
One of a kind at my place
Fitness Trainer (Tidligere medarbejder) –  India29 juli 2017
It was my first job as a personal trainer , i enjoyed every but of it . Eventhough i am a bba graduate i love to work as a fitness trainer rather than any other job. It was a friendly and lovely ambience place .
Free supplements were given
Good Working Environment
Administration Manager (Nuværende medarbejder) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh7 juli 2017
Worked as Team Leader
Have rights to speak and share ideas with higher management and authorities
Always salary on time
Got training for new assignments and get support from seniors to achieve it
Enjoyable part is right to speak and deliver ideas which really deserving
1,0
great business
Associate (Tidligere medarbejder) –  Barboursville, WV1 juni 2017
great business, wanted to go back to nursing school, perform all aspects of running a business, hiring employees, accounts payable and receivable, scheduling, payroll
Job kultur
A great place to work to learn a lot of valuable skills
Personal Training Department Supervisor (Tidligere medarbejder) –  Port Coquitlam, BC28 april 2017
I learned a lot of valuable skills and was able to take advantage of great opportunities. Such as management positions, teaching workshops, seminars, leadership skills and teaching and staff development.
Free Education
HS job
Equipment Cleaner (Nuværende medarbejder) –  Durham, NC24 april 2017
Fitness World is a great place to work as a high school student. Perfect hours for me and they were very flexible to my schedule when I needed to be off.
Didnt promote trainers
Certified Personal Trainer (Tidligere medarbejder) –  Urbandale, IA6 oktober 2016
Didnt promote trainers.
Pay was low. Management was ok.
Company is under different management now.
Gym needed upgraded.
Open schedule
Did not promote trainers
Job kultur
Great environment and positive management
Front Desk Associate (Nuværende medarbejder) –  Ankeny, IA21 marts 2016
I enjoy working here along with the management and employees on a daily basis. Great atmosphere and have loved learning new social skills to communicate to everyone in the community. The most enjoyable part is the interaction with everyone that comes in and out of the gym.
Job kultur
Members and Co-Workers are Awesome!
Front Desk (Tidligere medarbejder) –  Ankeny, IA22 juli 2015
Greeting members and guests. Communication is sparse amongst staff and management, at times difficult to do job at a satisfactory level. Most enjoyable part is helping people achieve their fitness and health goals, to make a difference in a person's life, give me great purpose in my own.
Fordele
The members, working with people
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?JaNejIndberet
Gør krav på denne virksomhedsside

Ønsker du at vide mere om at arbejde her?

Stil et spørgsmål om arbejde eller jobsamtale hos Fitness World. Vores fællesskab er parat til at svare.

Stil et spørgsmål