Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Garmin anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Jobtitel
Sted
Viser alle 264 anmeldelser
Job kultur
Garmin is a good company to work at. They really help you can make sure you grasp and understand what is going on. They give employees the time of day and allow them to learn at their own pace .
Job kultur
most people there are good people, management lacks in authority at times with trouble makers. overall great benefits; pay is lacking a bit but that seems to happen with a lot of company's these days
Job kultur
Working at Garmin is enjoyable because of the work culture which encourages a healthy lifestyle through products, people, policies and perks. Generally speaking, people are honest, trustworthy and great to work with. Great managers who allow maximum flexibility. Sometimes new ideas are not welcomed and this can be frustrating. Overall, the company is stable - thanks to serving diverse markets.
Fordele
Great work atmosphere and benefits
Lower pay
Job kultur
Pros - Absolutely love my boss Fantastic benefits Good work environment Cons - No career advancement Promotions come with no salary increase (not an advancing promotion) Raises are barely above inflation (Garmin even states raises are not Cost of Living raises) No reward for being a good worker. Terrible workers are given less work and the hard workers get more piled on their plates. Salaries are based off of job title and not job description. For example, an engineering technician who works on an entire system and is expected to perform the duties of a systems engineer gets paid the same as an engineering technician that works on one component of previously mentioned system. Same title, different duties.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
repetitive, i enjoyed the work, doesnt matter how hard you work only how long you've been there, favoritism, great benefits, relaxed work almost seems lazy
Fordele
benefits
Ulemper
mean coworkers
Job kultur
As the company has grown, management has become more focused on money than the customers or the employees who make the products. Employees are treated with a serious lack of respect. Management would rather hire someone with no experience than hire from within internal applicants who have invested time in the company and are qualified. This company is just another company and has no honor. Management will tell you one thing and then go and do the opposite. There is a hypocritical atmosphere in management decisions that bring many questions from those who notice. The company has also gotten very cheap, unwilling to supply equipment to do a job. If you come from a specific school then you are automatically accepted. If not, there is a mentality from many people that they are better than you, making this place suck to work at.
Gym, cafeteria
Ulemper
Management wastes time making decisions, and will sometimes turn on decisions.
Job kultur
Very collaborative, relaxed environment. Innovative culture. Contact center was atypical of the stereotype. Very flexible schedules and job expectations, but serious customer focus - best of both worlds.
Fordele
lots of gadgets to play with
limited working locations
Job kultur
Garmin has been a great place to work. The benefits are excellent. Plenty of opportunities to grow and expand your skills. The work/life balance has been great.
Job kultur
I loved working at garmin. it was an awesome place to work. They paid me as i deserved for the hard work i was doing. the managemant could use a little help though.
Job kultur
une entreprise de qualité mais je n,ai aucun commentaires !!
y a du boulots
on ne sait ou en va
Job kultur
Let me start by saying the job isn't for everyone, for one it is a high stress role and dealing with the general public on a daily basis can lead to some very complicated situations. Having said this the managers and staff are all very well trained and adept at dealing with the high stress situations as and when they arise. A fun and interesting workplace, all the staff are friendly and are able to have a good time but are also very professional.
Fordele
Solid support system in place
High Stress Role
Job kultur
Garmin is an amazing company to work for! The only reason I would leave is for better pay, more advancement opportunists. Garmin offers more opportunities in Kansas, which is where their headquarters are located.
Job kultur
My manager was a good guy who wanted to do too much and left me without any authorization to implement changes. I did nothing. I left because I did not see any changes being made to give me more authority or make it seem like I belonged.
Fordele
Cash cow with neat new technology
I was bored stiff
Job kultur
I enjoy it. It's a group of talented smart people. The company offers great benifits. The daytime hours are great. Overtime is normally an option. It is fast pace and a lot of technical troubleshooting skills are needed. Customer service skills are of essence. Multitasking is very important and an ability to change paths quickly and effectively.
Fordele
Nice people to work with.
Ulemper
Not much room for advancement.
Job kultur
Great bossd and great people. I felt is was time to move on. I had worked there for 5 1/2 years. I received a job offer from Apple and I thought it would be a step up in my career to work for them.
good pay, fun people
don't real have any
Officielt svar fra Garmin
15 juli 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your employment with Garmin.
Job kultur
Similar to a smaller company feel with a big corporate backing. Garmin does not feel like a large company on a day to day basis and you can talk to anyone in the company at any time.
Family environment
long work hours
Job kultur
I love the hours, typical 8-5 Monday through Friday job with weekends and paid holidays off. The paid vacation time given is phenominal, as are the benefits. Medical, dental, and FREE vision care. The 401k match is the best I've seen offered so far. Yearly Thanksgiving gift cards and Christmas bonus'. This is how they keep people here, but the pay is not competitive. The yearly raises and reviews are disappointing. We lose great, funny, hard working people due to this. This place was a really fun place to work for when I first started out, but since the company has expanded and there are new people in charge, they are cutting department positions and demoting agents to save money. People aren't the fun selves they used to be. Everybody looks sad, and don't put forth the effort in working, because it has become more corporate. Everybody used to come to work and do their job great, but now managers are micro-managing everyone and it is not fun anymore. The very few fun co workers that are left are what keeps me going, aside from the great benefits.
Fordele
Great benefits. Great work hours.
Poor yearly raises.
Job kultur
A very family oriented environment. Lacks advancement opportunities. Management clearly plays favorites. EXCELLENT Benefits. Great 401k match. Smoke free environment
Job kultur
The workday is fulfilling and informative and challenging all at the same time. This place will keep you on your toes. Continuous change and growth with products. Lots of products and lots of opportunities to engage hands on with these products from a number of markets. Garmin has their hands in so much. No way for you to get board.
Job kultur
Ich habe zwei Jahre als Aushilfe in den Bereichen Software Quality Assurance und Language Services bei dieser Firma gearbeitet und fand das Arbeitsklima sehr angenehm. Allgemein ist meine Erfahrung sehr positiv.
Job kultur
A collaborative work environment, with mostly smart, motivated individuals but pay/salary is not competitive. Advancement opportunities are far and few between.
  1. Medarbejderanmeldelser