Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Garmin anmeldelser fra medarbejdere til Senior Software Engineer

Jobtitel
Sted
Der blev fundet 7 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 264 anmeldelser
Job kultur
Garmin gets good reviews as far as a company to work for, and it is good. I just hoped for a better workplace culture. There isn't much team unity, comradery, loyalty, or social aspect. Basically, everyone is there just to punch a time clock. At least in my department, documentation, and sometimes design, is nonexistent, which leads to massive amounts of wasted time. If people aren't forced to do something, they won't. The culture is "push hard and get it done", which ultimately leads to having to redo things and than there is no clear design or documentation for the next guy. The amount of wasted time due to disorganization is amazing.
Fordele
Company benefits, work/life balance.
Ulemper
Disorganized and lacks a culture where people care to improve the situation.
Job kultur
Good culture, fair compensation, great 401k. Politics gets a bit annoying from time to time, but over all it's a good place to work. Good opportunities for growth.
Job kultur
Low pay great benefits. I worked mostly 7:30-4:30 but there where time when more overtime was needed. Good management. Slow older company that values a work life balance.
Job kultur
There was a great group of peers working there that went out of their way to produce an inviting and conducive environment for getting stuff done. Some of the lower and middle management however, could best be described as unfortunate. The benefit package was actually pretty good, but salary lags seriously behind the industry and bonuses are unheard of.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
At Garmin, I enjoy lots of collaboration. From code reviews to design discussions, working with the other associates is a pleasure. The people are smart and easy to work with. Management does a good job of directing projects, and work hard to avoid overworking the associates. They are also actively and openly working to improve their management style based on feedback from annual company surveys. There is no dress code, and the company provides many amenities like premium coffee, game room areas, Foosball, ping pong tables, workout facility, soccer field, volleyball courts, walking trail.. you get the picture.
Fordele
Relaxed environment, nice amenities, good work-life balance, fun projects
Ulemper
High stress periods, less-than transparent advancement
Job kultur
At Garmin, every engineer is treated equally. The best part about working at Garmin is the people that I work with. Garmin is located in Midwest and it is fair that say that everyone shares a sense of midwestern hospitality. The engineers that I work with on a daily basis are on of the smartest that I have ever met. Working on Garmin has made me a better Software Engineer
Ping pong during lunch
Non
Job kultur
Learned Media Player Technologies Management is good. And I working with good engineers
Vis flere Garmin-anmeldelser