Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Garmin anmeldelser fra medarbejdere til Software Engineer

Jobtitel
Sted
Der blev fundet 10 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 264 anmeldelser
Job kultur
Management has a hard time filling out paperwork on time. If you don't work on actual products your chances of being promoted are slim. Otherwise, it is a friendly and nice place to work with good food.
Flexible work hours
bad management
Job kultur
I will preface this by saying I was in the PND department for my entire tenure at Garmin. From what I understand, the departments vary considerably from one to the next. The job is very safe to the point that it's even unlikely that you'll be promoted, let alone fired. The projects were basically the same thing over and over again ad nauseum. There's not a lot, if any, opportunity to learn new skills since, as I said, the projects are largely the same from one iteration to the next. This would be a great place if you're just looking for a decent paycheck and benefits.
Job kultur
Work at Garmin is regularly challenging and rewarding. Management is supportive and getting to contribute to developing products that are used by consumers is rewarding.
Job kultur
You know us best for our navigation systems, but we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business, society, and every person on Earth.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
It is great to be able to tell anyone where you work and for the name to be instantly recognized as a brand for consumer electronics all around the globe. Love it!
Job kultur
Challenging work environment. 0 growth opportunity. If you want job security but no career, this is the place. No Bonuses. Great 401K, health benefits.
Job kultur
I worked at Garmin Taiwan, the company was okay overall. The superiors were a little bossy somehow. Colleagues were good mostly. Salary and benefits were about the average and that's all. The management was bad in some teams and not likely to change at all. A company you can stay if you just want a stable career.
Stable, OK salary, life balance
Nothing cool, conservative
Job kultur
Garmin, being over 3 or 4 thousand employees is a large, slow moving company that is just a little too big for me. I feel like I am far away from upper management and have little impact on their decisions.
Job kultur
I have no real complaints about working at Garmin. They treat their employees well and have a great work environment. My only real reason for leaving is the type of work.
Collaborative Environment, Benefits, Compensation
Type of Work, Outdated Technologies, Embedded Development
Job kultur
Garmin's upper management doesn't have a clue what's going on at the lowest ranks. They do not recognize the many many extra hours put in by lowest level employees. Pay is sub-standard and there were no bonuses or profit sharing, despite paying hundreds of millions in dividends to investors. Management at the middle and low levels is much better. I never had any issues with the managers I had, and in fact thought they did an excellent job in the situations they were placed. From 2011 until I left, a large number of engineers left the company for 20-30% pay raises without having to leave Kansas City. If you're willing to sacrifice pay for a laid back, relaxed environment, then this is the place for you. If you're looking for a company that will reward you for your hard work, look elsewhere.
Fordele
No dress code, relaxed environment
Ulemper
Low pay, lack of care from upper management
Vis flere Garmin-anmeldelser