Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Garmin anmeldelser fra medarbejdere til Technical Support Advisor

Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
This is a call centre, that means you are at your desk for your shift, listening to people complain, if you cant manage that then this is not for you. Overall the pay is ok and the benefits are good, however the management expect alot from call agents and drive you to achivee this.
Fordele
good benefits
Ulemper
poor management
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
I would answer approximately 90 calls or more a day, offering technical support to customers who had purchased any of the automotive of range GPS devices (In car Satnavs) I would also respond to emails and book devices in for repair using the oracle system. Here I learned keyboard short keys and a lot about computers and GPS devices. There was a large team of people in my department and a few other large departments. However we all go on very well and even completed some challenges together outside of work for an example the Three Peaks Challenge and Race for life. We also attended shows together and socialised together. It was particularly important that we all got on because the job was so demanding and stressful at times this made communication vital. The hardest part of this job was that there was always something new to learn and it was extremely busy. However management always provided us with the training that we needed.
Fordele
good pay and benefits, great working environment, interesting and challenging
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Vis flere Garmin-anmeldelser