Honeywell
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Honeywell anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Jobtitel
Sted
Viser alle 9.028 anmeldelser
Job kultur
Overall great place to be an intern. Plenty opportunities to learn in a professional enviroment.
Job kultur
Money is great. Had unlimited OT and Triple pay on Holidays that you worked. Manager is lazy and Simply doesn't care who is slacking and who is getting the work done... He had been there over a year and had not even came to our beginning of shift meetings more than 6 times if that and never asked if we had any questions or needed to voice any concerns.
Job kultur
You get what you put in. If you just want to get by with a paycheck, then you are just going to get by as an employee. If you apply yourself, and worke harder than the next guy, you will succeed, and you will get acknowledged.
Pays well
Ulemper
Site leadership is very lacking.
Job kultur
Overall it was a good place to work. The best part were the people in my immediate department. They were very welcoming and helpful of "the new guy" (me).This is a large multinational aerospace company that is sprawled across a large campus. It is easy to get lost or disappear from your work area for a long time without anyone noticing. Typical with aerospace, there are a lot of formalities to the job, especially in quality (my position was QC inspector). Unfortunately my position was cut in 2011 at the tail end of the Great Recession. and they were only offering on call and part time work after that. I would certainly go back if a full time opportunity presented itself. 4 of of 5 stars.
Fordele
Friendly coworkers, first class benefits, modern facilities
Ulemper
can feel anonymous at times, no longer work there :-(
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
This company cares about its employees and their growth and success. The people are great and the work life balance is one of a kind. The work done here is important and rewarding.
Pay, good management, flexibility in schedule, 401k match
Ulemper
Must go through clearance process, dealing with our customer can be challenging
Job kultur
Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Honeywell, I know there is none.ManagementIn general, managers at Honeywell pick and choose even when it use to be seniority based.OverallMy experience working at Honeywell It's one of the most racist places I've ever worked.
Job kultur
I worked at a company that was purchased by Honeywell. I was a web developer maintaining software that ran the business ( workflow management). The software was built on old Microsoft technology. Supporting this software did not build marketable skills for better jobs. Honeywell would not invest in the warehouse to upgrade the wireless connection to improve connectivity to laptops and Ipads that were used to manage inventory and the workflow. The company had no raises one year and a two week furlong the following year. All 4 members of my team ( myself included) left the company within a 2 year period. After the manager of the group quit, my coworker was assigned the managers duty without a title change and pay raise. He quit leaving me as the remaining person in the group. I left for a better paying job with better benefits shortly after.
None for software engineers
Ulemper
no remote work, old technology, parent company Honeywell did not support this division
Job kultur
Honeywell (MX), is an excellent company, some managers are not very helpful and use a lot of micromanagement which only stresses people, but in general is a great company. They give you access to free courses, sometimes understand when you need to work from home etc.
Great benefits
Ulemper
Micromanagement, career path development not very clear
Job kultur
I’ve been at UOP for 3 years now. Today I, along with about 20 others that I know of are being brought in and “laid off” due to reductions in the oil industry. Saying when they start hiring again we can “reapply”. Problem is, they’ve started a new pay structure. If I came back I’d go from the $33.50/hr I’m at now to $18/hr. No thanks. The new production manager is a tool. Doesn’t care about anyone. If you like to go to work and sleep then this would be a good place to go. Your job would be safe. If you actually do your job, I wouldn’t bother
Fordele
Nothing anymore due to new pay structure
Ulemper
Insurance, paranoid about your job
Job kultur
Majority of the people are great to work with. Then management is the opposite. They terminate senior employees and say they eliminated that job title. Then hire someone for half the pay and little to no benefits .Same job they just change the title.
Fordele
people on the floor are great to work with
Ulemper
management likes to terminate, if they can get someone cheaper
Job kultur
From day 1 there qas a lack of organization. I literally sat in the lobby for 2 days waiting to start my only to finally find out that the team I was ti join had taken those days off for holiday. For all the training they claim to have, there really is none and you are left to fend for yourself and learn through trial and error. Upper level management has unrealistic expectations and dont want to her the truth of situations, they only want to hear what they want and are completely micromanaging a disrespectful to you infront of your peers on group.phone calls. I would never recommend them to anyone. So much potential but bottom.line is their management does not know how to treat people.
Pay is good
Ulemper
Unorganized, micromanagement, lack of knowledge at the top
Job kultur
there is no structure to develop new engineers. Job security is lacking. I have never been given guidance on how to learn my job. Too many senior engineers are heading toward retirement and there knowledge is gone leaving those left to pick up the pieces.
Job kultur
More concerned with stock price over employees. Outsources everything possible regardless of quality or customer satisfaction. no employee loyalty and work environment toxic.
Job kultur
I enjoy working for Honeywell it's a very cool environment of all cultures there was one incident I had with a lead worker and I addressed the issue with a manager it was seemed too and resolved.
competitive
Shifts
Job kultur
Great place to work if you only care about existing and not actually living life. Have known several people who have have been told they were terrible parents. Why? Because they had to work 6 days a week every week and sometimes 12hr days, so they were never there for them. Management shows extreme favoritism to people they like to the point they will fire one person but reward another for the exact same action. Good pay but not worth it. If you do decide to work there do the bare minimum. If you do your best you are held to a much higher standard and are then expected to do job of the person next to you who just shows up. Plus for some unfathomable reason are much more likely to be wrote up and fired.
Good pay
Ulemper
Terrible favoritism, extreme overtime ( currently 60 hr weeks mandatory in my dept.) Extremely poor management. )
Job kultur
Empresa excelente, ambiente laboral muy agradable, instalaciones y maquinaria segura, muy ordenado kanban etc.
Trabajo estable
Ulemper
Solo para algunos son gastos medicos mayores
Job kultur
It’s a good paying job and easy work.Just wish they were more family friendly and cared more about and for their employees.I just felt they were more focused their profit then their employees.
Job kultur
It was a good job. Unfortunately Honeywell moved the engine and components work to Phoenix, AZ. I feel that it should have been vise versa. But it was a good run.
Job kultur
They are a very and I mean very unorganized company. They can’t keep a HR person. It’s the Honeywell way “lie”. They owe you money you have to fight to get it. They don’t give raises on time. The attendance policy sucks for all the overtime they have. In this pandemic they was not careful about nothing. Their thermometers to check temperatures did work. Bleach and water was give for at least two months before actual hand sanitizer. They simply don’t care about their employees. If you die they still want you at work.
Job kultur
A typical day at work begins with you trying to find somewhere in the state of Rhode Island to park your car. Then you take a shuttle to the location with 10 other people and then walk into a cramped warehouse with around 450 people (210 per shift, shifts overlap by 30 mins) get your temperature taken before punching in. You only have a 10 minute break, which is entirely spent walking behind other people who won't get off their phones, even though it was grinded into early employees from day 1. They do not seem to enforce the phone rule so much anymore, unless they want you gone. There's maybe 3 microwaves in the whole building in which to heat your lunch. and good luck finding somewhere to eat if it's raining out. There's two smoking areas, but smokers don't respect the boundaries and the privilege is about to be taken away from us. For the most part, I have learned nothing. I have learned that people get bitter when you repeat rules to them and they just break them behind your back. People have done drugs and had intercourse in the bathrooms. I've even witnessed some people vaping at their stations. PPE is only strictly enforced on days where there are higher ups walking around. Some older folks never use their hearing protection. Management is abysmal. No one ever received their password to sign up for hrdirect so they could sign up for benefits. You have to call hrdirect directly to sign up for healthcare. The culture is fine mostly. Those who are there to work will do their work, those who don't simply won't. Temps get fired for being "too slow" or if they look at - mere...
Fordele
Good pay, full benefits package (health/dental/vision, fidelity 401k with 87.5%/8% match, life ins, ad&d ins, sick time, personal time, etc)
Ulemper
Short breaks, very little parking for so many people, Chaotic, HR is unreachable on good days, management are retirees who hate their job.
Job kultur
So just yesterday, as I’ve been hired through a temporary company called PDStech, this PDStech recruiter gave me a call 5 minutes before my shift letting me know they are “ending my assignment”. I asked why and he said that I was “following someone” I said I have no idea who or why I would follow anyone and then he talked to his boss who still gave me no helpful answers and made me leave from Honeywell to go home .My supervisor on site wasn’t there for me to talk to and no actual human to give me an explanation as to why I was told I was following someone I was given no actual reasoning and did not follow anyone from my workplace so I’m going to assume that this PDStech company does this often and just fires people for random reason with no evidence or care for the fact that the past 2 months I’ve been working my hardest to get a job there and can confidently say that I worked harder then a lot of people there and showed up for every day other than maybe 2 days. Extremely disappointed in the fact that there was no 2 weeks no nothing for me to even try to find another job after working so hard for 2 months trying to make a career here. Would highly not recommend working here unless you plan on working hard for ultimately no reason other than to get a few checks until they decide to fire you as well for some fake reasoning.
Good pay
Ulemper
Bad management, unreasonable “ending of my assignment”, hard work just to be left with no job out of no where