Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser
IBM medarbejderanmeldelse

Good colleagues and interessting projects

2,0
20 juni 2012
Always many projects and tasks in the air. I had to be very structured and had to be very selective. I worked pretty much on my own, that my manager was located in UK and I in Denmark, but I liked it this way, because I'm very selfgoing and like to do projects and work end to end.
Tilsvarende anmeldelser
4,0
6 november 2016
Samme placering
Project Manager (Tidligere medarbejder) - København
I have been working as a Project Manager, where my role involved overseeing & working together with all parties in a cross-functional organisation, throughout the area of tender and delivery of IT development and operational systems, in alignment with business roadmaps and ensuring that the contractual obligations in relation to the projects were compliant and delivered to expected timelines and budgets, supporting the organisation’s business strategy and targets.

I relate to my work with a passion and determination to succeed in all that I set out to accomplish, ensuring that I meet required expectations and develop constructive environments that generate good will & inspire ideas. I receive motivation by meeting new challenges and satisfaction in achieving group & personal goals.
4,0
3 februar 2016
Samme placering
IBM Channel Manager (Tidligere medarbejder) - København, D84
IBM giver masser af muligheder for en lang karrier i samme virksomhed. Stærk strategi og gode ansatte.
Fordele
Jobudvikling og kendt brand
Ulemper
Stor udskiftning, Langt fra bund til top ledelsen
5,0
3 december 2019
SAP BI/BW HANA Consultant (Nuværende medarbejder) - Aarhus
very good company to work, employee oriented and friendly.