Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

KPMG anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Jobtitel
Alle
Sted
Alle
Viser alle 6.680 anmeldelser
Job kultur
Good place to start working career, learnt a lot. However, working-life balance is poor.
Job kultur
- KPMG does Agile development which works great for their team dynamic.
- Everyone works as a team and will often rotate between projects so that no one person is on a project 100% of the time.

- Everyone is eager to help

- This was the first time I actually felt like a real Software Developer and my work actually mattered
Fordele
Excellent team dynamic, Great office, good work life balance, good pay, great benefits
Job kultur
It's just like they tell you.

Interesting work, but long hours. Great people, but a few bad apples can make your life miserable. They do take good care of you financially and with awesome benefits, but you will be working hard for them.
Interesting enough, Great benefits
Hours can be brutal
Job kultur
I wish I could have continued to work with kpmg. I have got good exposure till the time I work with. Good place to work. I feel Kpmg cares employees like a baby.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
1,0
Job kultur
Nothing was good, absolutely hated this company. Too much work, seniors who were cut throat and would literally curse at you, favoritism, lack of diversity, too many Type A personalities. Run!!!
Job kultur
Overall
Great company to work. I enjoyed everyday working here. Great management and the team culture is excellent. Flexible work schedule and great work life balance
Good benefits
Nice people

Ability to work seamlessly in remote environment and still feel connected, part of the culture.

Opportunity to drive organized processes that interlink the different functions better; some silos put us at a disadvantage.
Nice people, strong culture
Job kultur
A great place to work. Colleagues are bright. Managers are held to a high bar for values. I would recommend. They are people-focused and care about employees.
Great co-workers
Ulemper
Some delay in addressing low performance
Job kultur
I learned a lot of relevant information however it came at the cost of long hours during busy season (i.e., 70+ hours) and continuous stress. Seems to be a place where you fall in line rather than be yourself.
Decent pay, fast growth.
Ulemper
Poor work/life balance, over worked
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at KPMG for interns (Vacation Trainees) is really okay. The seniors never demand you to stay over office hours.

Pay & benefits

My pay at KPMG is considered on par with other big 4 firms.
Job kultur
Joining as a fresh graduate, training will be provided and accounting foundation will be built throughout engagements. Generally pleasant colleagues to work with. Expect late nights and deadline, as usual in the audit industry.
Fordele
Build audit and accounting foundation
Long hours and stressful
Job kultur
Empresa com sistema muito bem definido, apoio aos colaboradores e realiza tudo o que se compromete.
Fordele
Hierarquia definida, beneficios, apoio e treinamento ao colaborador.
Ulemper
Pelo menos para mim a falta de oportunidade de um plano de carreir, mas tbem concordo que fui contratado como temporário e o futuro não estava definido.
Job kultur
This place will make you feel like your career is at the forefront for learning and growing which is great. The only sacrifice is that you have no work-personal life balance.
Job kultur
I have no complaints over starting my career at KPMG. I lasted three years until a senior auditor and left to pursue internal audit knowing the skills I took with me would be valuable.
People, experience, perks
Long hours, high stress
Job kultur
Great culture and environment. People are very kind on all levels up to management. Long hours and heavy deadlines but communications is great during this time and multiple opportunities.
Job kultur
I’ve learned a lot of important things. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I was in a constantly developing situation and it was very helpful for me.
Job kultur
Plano de saude excelente, disponibiliza recursos para realisar as atividade. Tudo sobre duvidas relacionado a tarefas de serciço tempo de esclarecimento aceitavel.
Fordele
Ótimos salarios, beneficios e planos de saúde excelentes.
Ulemper
Serviço temporário dependendo do local em que a pessoa mora. Safra
Job kultur
Empresa balança, que tem uma flexibilidade de horários boa , que deixa os funcionários bem avontade.
Diversidade
não tem estabilidade
Job kultur
KPMG is the good place to work. I will recommend everyone to join KPMG because everyone in this organisation is very supportive and good and healthy environment is here. Perfectly work and fun management is there. They also take cares of family members of the employees.
Free coffee
Less salary
Job kultur
My 2 years at KPMG was a good experience. The work culture is quite good. There was lots of new learning. The only disadvantage I found was long working hours at times of busy period.
Good exposure
Job kultur
Una empresa muy buena en todos los sentidos con muchas oportunidades y gran empatía con los empleados.
Sueldo y prestaciones
Ulemper
En ocasiones un poco de carga de trabajo