Maersk
4,1 ud af 5 stjerner.
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Maersk anmeldelser fra medarbejdere til Business Owner

Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
During my work at this company I managed to even further improve my skills on how to deal with issues on a large scale, fast paste environment, and international situations. I also learned how to deal with colleagues and team members on different cases, resolve issues, and work in collaboration to achieve a common goal in the best possible solution. I also learned different Project Management skills and also how to approach and challenge different project issues in a large international project scale.
Fordele
Highly challenging situations, many learning opportunities, free lunches, GYM membership
Ulemper
Limited room for improvement and growth
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
The office is full of dedicated, experienced people who cross reference with each other in order to produce a more productive and profitable company. A typical day would start with reading the overnight messages before then having a team meeting concerning the days priority's for each person. Plan the day including face to face meetings, any WebEx's and IT problems for the process being managed. I learnt how to deal with cross functional departments who had an impact on our process, system enhancements, people management, project management, global process implementation and maintenance, multi-tasking and ensuring deadlines were met whether my own or what I had set for others. The hardest part of the job was ensuring everything was done to the standard required. For this I use global statistics in the form of a visual management board where I tracked all the Country's results. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people and the successes. I enjoyed travelling to meet the teams I managed in order to help them reach the standard required as per the process.
Fordele
Free gym, breakfast and lunch.
Ulemper
Long hours and late meetings
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre