Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Randstad anmeldelser fra medarbejdere til Accounts Payable Clerk

Jobtitel
Accounts Payable Clerk59 anmeldelser
Sted
Alle
Der blev fundet 59 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 15.678 anmeldelser
Job kultur
This was first Job with Randstad. The staff was great. When I need information on my timesheet or set but my account to get paid the support group was there to help.
Job kultur
I have all good experiences with the 2 agencies that I worked with. The staffing manager at the Wilmington, DE office is wonderful. She's very relatable and shows genuine concern. Randstad put me in the position to change profession. The pay thru the agency should be more, but it's a start.
2,0
Job kultur
Senior mgmt not good at providing clear goals for the company and its employees. When faced with declining profits leaderships first move is to cut headcount versus taking other measures such as not paying out company-wide bonuses.
Job kultur
Randstad is a company that takes care of its employees. They make sure your skills are matched with your responsibilities with the company. If an employee wants to try other opportunities, the managers encourage it.
Flexible
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
Always having another job waiting for me never had to wait on another assignment once I finished my job the recruiters calling informing me on another assignment.
Job kultur
Great to work with! The entire staff is well trained and goes above & beyond to make sure all parties are happy! I will highly recommend to my friends and family.
Job kultur
Worked as a contractor, in Accounting (mainly Accounts Payable which is my forte). Did take awhile to get my first assignment to my own specifications (pay and location), but then it was smooth sailing and they kept me employed for most of the rest of the time (especially once they knew I was stellar at assignments). Benefits are not good (read, none unless you've been with them as a contractor/temp for at least a year). But office contains great people, and my transfer-process to a permanent job (after temping at that role/job) was painless!
great staff
no benefits
Job kultur
As an Employment Agency, Randstad was a great place to work for.
It was an amazing experience having the opportunity to be placed on many job assignments where I was able to utilize my skills and experience as well as learn, grow, gain more insight and become more proficient in Accounting.
Fordele
Being placed on different work assignments. Interacting with new people
Ulemper
Uncertainty of having a long term assignment & no benefits.
Job kultur
Reviewed electronic files for some clients & others still using paper files needed to be scanned into a system for imaging prior transfer to investors
Fordele
Interact with employer prior to making permanent commitment
Ulemper
The work seemed redundant for the client I was under contract for.
Job kultur
Job placement was a good fit, learned new software, people were helpful and pleasant to work with. Good company-Good company

not sure what else I can say about this company
Job kultur
Randstad was a great contract company
Always willing for find work

Very professional

Quick response for assignments

Always positive

I would refer to others
Job kultur
Good contract opportunities but once the contract is over, you might not get another opportunity after. Management does not listen to what their employees have to say.
Contract work
Ulemper
No job security or stability
1,0
Job kultur
I had an interview scheduled at 11 am. I was told the interview was at the client's location in Cary. I was on my way there when I received a call from the recruiter (after 10:30) telling me that he made a mistake and the interview was supposed to be at their location on Six Forks Rd. So, I thought about it and told him that it was a bit of an inconvenience, but I would meet there instead. Then he tells me that they are running behind on interviews and asked if I could meet at 12:00 instead of 11:00. Keep in mind that it's now about 10:40 and I left my current job at 10:20 to make to Cary at 11:00 (my original interview time and place). I told him that I could not do that as I had to get back to my current job. He then asked if I could reschedule for another day. I told him to forget it. When you are interviewing and you currently have a job, time is very valuable and he had wasted enough of my time already.
1,0
Job kultur
always thinks about the employer and never about the employee, doesn't tell you what is going on until you are let go. no bonuses, nothing for holidays
Job kultur
I was just working at Randstad until I was able to be hired full time for CGL. While at Randstad I had to work inside a Prison. I did not enjoy my time working at the Prison but experience many things that I will not soon forget.
Job kultur
Easy company to work for. Accommodating, helpful, dedicated to the work staff. They've answered any question I've had in a timely manner. They check to make sure I enjoy my working conditions.
Job kultur
I enjoy working for Randstad because they've helped me to build my skills in Accounting while working with companies in multiple industries. I really like how quickly they find new positions matching my interests.
Fordele
Flexibility and good pay.
Job kultur
Downfall with this company is they will not promote or offer a permenant position with a company and this is a problem because not everyone can work temporary.
2,0
Job kultur
The negotiated salary was not garaunteed and therefore are subject to change at anytime. Job time contracted is not garaunteed either was cut time in half at a days notice.
day shift
bad management
4,0
Job kultur
On a Temp-Perm Assignment, i was required to assist whichever coming I was assigned to for the period assigned. Flexible. Only thing I didn't like was that the assignments were not longer.
Different Locations and Companys
Different Locations and Companys
Job kultur
The salary was very competitive. I was earning $22.00 per hour as an Accounts Payable Specialist.

Always the company try to get so quickly to the job market.