Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Sephora anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Jobtitel
Alle
Sted
Alle
Viser alle 4.312 anmeldelser
Job kultur
New country, new life these request a new job, a new beginning.
Job kultur
The benefits were okay, but not worth the work. Dealing with upset clients everyday got really tiring. The only good thing was the gratis we got. Management was hit and miss, some were great, others did not care about their job.
Fordele
free products, lots of training
pay, benefits
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Sephora is great

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Sephora are good

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at Sephora, I think there’s a lot of room to grow within the company

In general, managers at Sephora can be catty but are usually professional

Collaboration with my colleagues at Sephora is great

Overall

My experience working at Sephora was overall good
Job kultur
Good company to work for 401K and benefits a company where you can grow and become the person you want . Very diverse and always place for Development.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
Great experience. Worked there for over two years. All my coworkers were great and managers were very supportive. There was room for growth and a lot of flexibility
Job kultur
Sephora est une bonne entreprise, mais la rémunération des conseillers de vente n’est pas satisfaisante au vu du travail fourni.
Beaucoup de challenges et autre défis qui dynamise l’ambiance.

Il est très compliqué de profiter du 1% patronal du au faible nombre de logements par année.

Au niveau de l’intéressement il diminue d’années en années.

Cependant sephora reste un good job pour les temps partiel ou les job week-end, malheureusement en 35h c’est plus compliqué.
Tickets restaurant, mutuelle, cadeaux
Ulemper
Salaire peu élevé, horaires trop tard
Job kultur
Sephora is honestly one of the best jobs I have had. At my location, everyone is so supportive and our store director always wants to see us succeed in all of our roles.
Free makeup
Hours are low
Job kultur
No respetaban los horarios de trabajo, y no se pagaban las horas extras, la gerente era muy déspota y la presión por llegar a las metas excesiva.
Fordele
Sueldo, prestaciones muy buenas.
Ambiente laboral pésimo.
Job kultur
I never dreaded going into work. Co-workers, customers, education staff were all wonderful and easy to work with. I worked there for about three years and while I grew tired of the same Christmas playlist every year the other playlists always kept me energized and in a good mood.
Job kultur
hardest part was getting people to sign up for credit cards and a beauty insider membership. If a person decline your score would go down . It was cool getting free products and samples
Job kultur
Buen ambiente responsables honestos con los trabajadores
SEGURO PRIVADO
NO HAY
1,0
Job kultur
I enjoyed working with my coworkers. They were very supportive of my work and encouraged me to use my talent and skills for other opportunities with the company.
Job kultur
Sephora is a great place to work if you don’t mind working holidays and weekends. The energy working there is always upbeat and positive. The work environment is fun and there’s always something new to learn.
Free makeup
No work/life balance
Job kultur
I absolutely love working for this company. I've been here for 4 years and love it. It's always so pleasant being at work. They're so considerate and understanding about your well being .
Job kultur
It was fun to interact with different customers and the managers were very reasonable and caring. They treat you like you’re part of the family and I love it.
Job kultur
Working around the holidays was fun because it was busy and it required more overtime so more money. Seasonal position could lead to a permanent full or part time decision.
Job kultur
Do not expect to work your way up here. If you want a role that someone else is in, the only way to get promoted is to move across the country. Company does not care about their ‘values’ or employees anymore, just profit. Upper management receives regular raises while cast members will receive none this year. Benefits only to certain employees. Will work you the bone and then ask why you aren’t robotically joyous every time you clock in. Not even a good place to start if you want to go in to Makeup Artistry like it used to be, just go work at Ulta, or get a certification.
Gratis
Ulemper
Low wages, no hours, hostile work environment, employees are the last priority
Job kultur
I loved my time at Sephora. I was there for 10 years. Had I not moved to a place that didn’t have one I would have stayed with the company. Everyday I went to work I learned something new. Brands come in and do amazing trainings. Each employee gets gratis to try the new products and to get familiar with the brands. The events that we had some involved celebrities and brand founders were the best!
Fordele
Education. Clear career goals.
Salary
Job kultur
Nice place to work. Loved that we got to listen to music while working. As a cycle counter I got to work free from having supervisors down my neck. Counted lotions, perfumes, and unboxed and loaded new products on the line.
Fordele
Listen to music while working
Pay
Job kultur
El proceso de contratación es muy bueno, el departamento de RRHH es muy atento, profesional y amable. El área de eCommerce es un caos, el ritmo de trabajo es muy acelerado y hay mucha presión y estrés. Sin embargo, hay mucha consideración por parte de los superiores. No hay un buen equilibrio entre trabajo y vida personal, pero hay muchas posibilidades de crecimiento, y mucho aprendizaje.
Prestaciones, crecimiento profesional
Ulemper
Mucho estrés, poca vida personal
Job kultur
I’ve met a lot of long time friends here. The company gave us amazing product knowledge. The brand events were always fun. The location was always busy and you never know who would pop in.