Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Sephora anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Jobtitel
Sted
Der blev fundet 4.350 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 4.351 anmeldelser
Job kultur
New country, new life these request a new job, a new beginning.
Job kultur
Bastante presión,sueldo bajo,entretenido pero bastante falsedad de parte de la directora
Regalos, horario
Ulemper
Muchas horas y poco sueldo
Job kultur
Très bonne expérience pour ma part, j’ai beaucoup aimé l’ambiance au sein du magasin plus particulièrement l’équipe qui se motive entre eux
Fordele
L’ambiance au sein du magasin
Ulemper
Pas assez de monde dans le magasin
Job kultur
I would suggest someone work here as a seasonal/holiday worker so they have fun, and get out before they have a bad experience. Watch for red flags, enjoy yourself, and learn from product knowledge. Stay away from a manager who has never done someone elses makeup or knows much about makeup! Otherwise have fun!
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
Aucun accompagnement. Une société "politique" qui ne voit que par l'argent, et qui n'en a strictement rien à faire du bien être de ses collaborateurs et prestataires. Une pression du C.A et du résultat au quotidien. Un turn-over de folie parmi ses cadres. Il faudrait se poser les bonnes questions quand on voit pareil rotation au niveau du personnel.
Fordele
J'ai du mal a en voir, la rigueur peut être mais pas besoin d'être pressurisé autant pour en avoir.
Aucun accompagnement, Pression au quotidien, mensonge des N+1
Job kultur
I worked briefly at Sephora in the Stamford mall. Egregious environment that is non-inclusive. Store Director was not supportive and very rude. I definitely couldn’t stay in a hostel work environment that was unwelcoming.
Samples
Ulemper
Bags are checked at door at end of shift like your some petty thief.
Job kultur
La meilleure expérience de travail, une entreprise qui tient compte de ses salariés avec plein d’avantages. Une équipe au top sur qui on peut compter tous les jours.Très belle expérience, la meilleure d’ailleurs.
Les avantages
Aucun
Job kultur
a good job to start in retail.. I was a cashier so I was mainly ringing up clients. I did enjoy my time here, working with clients, and just overall hearing about their days. Management was not so helpful at my location.
Job kultur
Overall a fun working environment where you can interact with lots of people and learn a lot but not much room to grow for employees especially after some recent changes from above
Job kultur
I learned so much at Sephora and that's why I became so well rounded and was able to succeed at any other job I had.Took too long to work my way up however.Unfortunately I worked for too many power hungry and immature managers. Which in turned taught me what i did not want offer my people once i became a store manager.
trainings
Job kultur
I couldn’t tell if they was trying to run a job or if they was running a circus I hate management they are terrible the only good thing about the job is the pay after that leave
Job kultur
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Sephora is good in slow season. Too much in peak season.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Sephora are ok at best.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Sephora, I think you better keep your mouth shut or else you're a goner.ManagementIn general, managers at Sephora don't care about you. Show up and do what you're asked. Even if you're doing all the work and everyone else is playing and having fun.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Sephora is the worst ever.OverallMy experience working at Sephora was awful. Overworked for performing.
Job kultur
While working with Sephora I did learn so much about all the products they carry as they do have brand reps coming in to train you along with watching short videos about new launches with a brief education included. It could've just been my location but I felt the staff was very 'cliquey' even with management. One employee would be asked to help a customer as managers and other employees chatted out in the open about non work related topics.
Job kultur
Sephora layoffs, pay is low for the work required, customers are very rude, part-time workers are treated better than full-time, and clear favoritism through Store Manager all the way to the top. Why be an artist at a place that is not doing any make over services? You get free gratis based on your position, so your gratis could be a lot less than others based on that. Poor management who do not even know the rules. They will cut your hours so you are not even making what you should be making.
Ulemper
If you have experience they take advantage of you.
Job kultur
Alles sehr chaotisch, unprofessionell und ohne Struktur gewesen. Work Life Balance existiert überhaupt nicht. Man lebt und stirbt für die Firma, außer man springt vorher vom Boot oder wird rausgeworfen. Wünsche werden überhaupt nicht beachtet. Wenn man jung und nicht die intelligenteste ist und sich ausbeuten lassen möchte dann ist man hier absolut richtig. Leute mit Erfahrung und Können werden nicht gerne gesehen. Feedback und Zwischengespräche, wie sie zu Beginn angepriesen werden, existieren nicht. Es gibt so viel mehr zu erzählen aber ich möchte nicht ins Detail gehen. Das würde hier den Rahmen sprengen. Jeder kann sich selbst ein Bild über das Unternehmen machen. Mir persönlich hätte nichts besseres passieren können als der Rauswurf bzw. die nicht Übernahme.
Mitarbeiterrabatte, Produktgeschenke
Ulemper
Kein Urlaubsgeld, kein Weihnachtsgeld, befristeter Arbeitsvertrag, keine Wertschätzung, kein Respekt
Job kultur
Sephora by itself is incredible- but do not EVER work for one inside of a JCP. The management is on the JCP side and the managers for Sephora have little to no control. JCP will always find a reason to fire you if you are not the cookie cutter definition of pretty or conventionally attractive. If your views do not line up with management on JCP- kiss your job goodbye. I adored most of my Sephora coworkers but JCP ruins the experience.
Fordele
Gratis, Hours if you are good
No time off, Clique like environment, pushing JCP cards
Job kultur
Sephora has been my favorite job! If you love all things beauty and having a fun and supportive team, this is the place for you! They encourage growth in all areas and offer promotions within the store! The biggest perk is the gratis (free stuff) you receive from companies carried within the store! Pay should be better as it can get very busy during certain seasons, and the people you have to deal with sometimes. If you are looking for a consistent scheduling job this is not for you!
Fordele
fun, great team dynamic, gratis
pay
Job kultur
Work-life balanceThe work consumes you... this role is to much for just one person.OverallThe job itself was to much for one person. Loved all the education on skin care and make up. Operations should get paid more or have more than one person in that position.
Job kultur
Sephora is great for beauty, skincare, or fragrance enthusiasts. Helping clients is a highlight as aiding people in sharing who they are on the inside with the outside world is an incredible feeling. Gratis is decent depending on store position. Poor management. Management has great sales people but they are impersonal with staff and clients and make it clear the needs of the store and the needs of the workers are not nearly on the same scale of importance.
Gratis, Product Knowledge
Ulemper
Poor Management, Few opportunities to move up.
Job kultur
worked in a collaborative environmentprofessional and clean atmospheregreat customer serviceI had a great experience working at Sephora. The manager had an open door policy . I would have recommended this job to a friend. I enjoyed working with others. It was nice to wear a uniform and put on make up.
free cosmetics
Job kultur
The culture within corporate is toxic. Their company "values" that are lived very strongly within their retail stores are not at all felt within the corporate offices. The feeling of unity/teamwork and understanding that we're all working for the same company, therefore the same goals, does not exist. It's every person for themselves combined with passive-aggressive attitudes and bullying.
20% Discount on Products, 40% Off of Sephora Collection, Great Benefits