Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Sephora anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Jobtitel
Sted
Viser alle 4.350 anmeldelser
Job kultur
New country, new life these request a new job, a new beginning.
Job kultur
Très bonne école de vente !! Strict et efficace .Discipline à fond.
Discipline
Horaires
Job kultur
They have paid trainings for everything so there is no reason for you not to know how to do your job. And if you are not happy with what you are doing you can change worlds.
You travel for training
Job kultur
J'ai eu l'opportunité de travailler quelques mois dans le magasin de Vannes (56). Une superbes expériences avec une équipe fantastique!L'esprit d'entreprise est présent, peu de pression, mais quelques challenges!
Ambiance
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
I worked at the pdc for 4 years. In that time, my pay went from 11.50 to 16.08. I started through a temp agency (adecco) and was hired on after about 8 months. After about 2 years (including my time as a temp) they gave me a trainer position. I would say that my treatment was rather decent. Sephora gave me the opportunity to go to vegas for a week (all expenses paid), took me and my family to hershey park for free 2 times, and gave me numerous free gifts (such as ipads, headphones, cosmetics, gift cards, shirts, food, ect). The temp to full conversion rate is rather low, and you are reviewed for your attendence, attitude and production. The main problems with this job are the inconsistent hours (you never really know what hours you are doing. They try to give a 24 hour notice on overtime shifts but there has been many times where we have came into work to be surprised with a 10 hour day. There was also the issue of short shifts, where they surprise you with a 4-6 hour day. One of the biggest issues for me were changes to the amount of workdays a week. There were weeks that we worked every day, however, in recent years they have been giving at least 1 day off a week), the boring work that has a high quota (upwards of 100 boxes packed an hour, 350 items in the putwall an hour, and 250 items picked an hour), and belittling nature of some of the higher ups. Overall, this job is a good "pick me up" or even a decent first job to get some experience.
Fordele
Decent benefits, gifts/perks, easy to get hired
Ulemper
Inconsistent hours, boring work, high quotas, belittling environment
Job kultur
Company is great, but some retail store Directors only care about how the metrics make them look. It is fast paced on most days, but there are slow days.
Job kultur
De las peores experiencias profesionales. al cambiar el Director General De la empresa, ha cambiado mucho su visión, valores y estrategia de comunicación. Y al final, las personas hacen las empresas...
Fordele
Contacto con mutlimarcas y multi producto
Ulemper
Management sin valores humanos y sin saber comunicar
Job kultur
I had fun and learned a lot about skin care/ make up/fragrance while working there. The best part is obviosuly the free products, and occasional bonuses. Most of my coworkers were friendly and easy to get along with. I mainly just didn't like the store location. Disney requires the store to be open 365, so be prepared to work holidays. This also means the store stays open until 11 pm or Midnight depending on the day of the week, so you're not off until 1 am some nights. Also as a dowtown employee you have to wait in the same security line as all the park visitors. Between parking and getting through security I would have to arrive about an hour before my shift started to get to work on time.
Free products, flexible scheduling
hours
Job kultur
Es una muy buena empresa para laborar, debes tomar en cuenta que tienes que rolar turnos
Job kultur
The benefits were okay, but not worth the work. Dealing with upset clients everyday got really tiring. The only good thing was the gratis we got. Management was hit and miss, some were great, others did not care about their job.
Fordele
free products, lots of training
pay, benefits
Job kultur
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Sephora is greatPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Sephora are goodJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Sephora, I think there’s a lot of room to grow within the companyManagementIn general, managers at Sephora can be catty but are usually professionalCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Sephora is greatOverallMy experience working at Sephora was overall good
Job kultur
Good company to work for 401K and benefits a company where you can grow and become the person you want . Very diverse and always place for Development.
Job kultur
Great experience. Worked there for over two years. All my coworkers were great and managers were very supportive. There was room for growth and a lot of flexibility
Job kultur
I was actually at a Sephora inside JCPenney, which makes you a JCPenney employee, not a Sephora employee. So, this is actually a review for working at JCPenney more so than Sephora. But we were kind of a separate store located inside a store. We had product training by Sephora educators, but first you went through a JCPenney training program to learn the computers and the inner workings of JCPenney. After that, you started in on Sephora videos to start learning Sephora's business culture and "ways" of doing things and some basic product knowledge. Overall, I enjoyed working here, but only because I was in the Sephora portion of JCPenney. I did not like working at JCPenney and ultimately having to follow their rules and store hours. They were beginning to extend their hours more and more. This was my main hang up about working here. I had to work from 3pm to 12am ON Thanksgiving Day!!! Every employee was required to work on Thanksgiving. It was ridiculous! What happened to "Black Friday"? It turned into the Thanksgiving marathon. We were open the entire night! And if you were scheduled between 3pm and 12am on Thanksgiving, you were paid double, but after midnight, back to regular pay. Some employees had to practically work 24 hours straight. They were scheduled to work all night starting around 9pm until 6am and then scheduled Friday to work at like 12pm or 1pm. They also dubbed themselves THE "back to school" store and began extending hours in July and having a big chunk of months that were blacked out for requested time off and then there was like a month before the holiday - mere...
Free products.
Hours of operation
Job kultur
Sephora est une bonne entreprise, mais la rémunération des conseillers de vente n’est pas satisfaisante au vu du travail fourni.Beaucoup de challenges et autre défis qui dynamise l’ambiance.Il est très compliqué de profiter du 1% patronal du au faible nombre de logements par année.Au niveau de l’intéressement il diminue d’années en années.Cependant sephora reste un good job pour les temps partiel ou les job week-end, malheureusement en 35h c’est plus compliqué.
Tickets restaurant, mutuelle, cadeaux
Ulemper
Salaire peu élevé, horaires trop tard
Job kultur
Sephora is honestly one of the best jobs I have had. At my location, everyone is so supportive and our store director always wants to see us succeed in all of our roles.
Free makeup
Hours are low
Job kultur
No respetaban los horarios de trabajo, y no se pagaban las horas extras, la gerente era muy déspota y la presión por llegar a las metas excesiva.
Fordele
Sueldo, prestaciones muy buenas.
Ambiente laboral pésimo.
Job kultur
Dont work recovery or ops at michigan ave. You will be treated as you are the most irrrlevant team. You get no respect minimal gratis. Management is rude and reviews are a waste. Dont want to promote you. Not good for long term seasonal only. And they dont adhere to your avaliblity. Not open for communication will ask you whats wrong why work isnt getting done but not provide you with what you need to succeed or accept your ideas on things that dont work.
Fordele
Team members once in a while gratis
Job kultur
I never dreaded going into work. Co-workers, customers, education staff were all wonderful and easy to work with. I worked there for about three years and while I grew tired of the same Christmas playlist every year the other playlists always kept me energized and in a good mood.
Job kultur
I'm working sephora I start 2010. I start my position as a cashier. I'm hard working.. And talented that is why after a nine months they promote me a being beauty consultant on this position I so proud to my self that I'm doing more productive. To learn all products in sephora. But sad to say now.. They terminated me because the Pandemic. Now I can find the job same management at chalhoub group. I'm not losing hope.. I always pray. To my next journey. Thank you.
Schooling fee
9 hr
Job kultur
hardest part was getting people to sign up for credit cards and a beauty insider membership. If a person decline your score would go down . It was cool getting free products and samples
  1. Medarbejderanmeldelser