Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Sephora anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Jobtitel
Sted
Viser alle 4.346 anmeldelser
Job kultur
New country, new life these request a new job, a new beginning.
Job kultur
Sephora est une entreprise dans laquelle il est agréable de travailler. Ne pas hésiter.
Job kultur
Sephora really takes care of their employees when it comes to education. They encouraged you to choose what you wanted to focus learning about and also had classes from brands to learn the products. I loved the team I was with and they became good friends. The pay was ok but it was definitely a job that I enjoyed
education, gratis, fun people
can get very busy
Job kultur
Not a bad place to work. Its productive and you stay busy for the most part. I like the fact the place was very clean and so were the bathrooms. I had to quit for personnel reasons but would like to go back. Not sure if I could since I quit without any notice.
Fordele
Productive, hour lunch break and clean bathrooms.
Ulemper
Pay, getting paid every two weeks and going through security check everyday.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
Entreprise correcte avec un beau concept et un travail d’équipe
Job kultur
Free gratis. Not much room for upward growth. Coworkers generally very nice. People take the job seriously. You will probably be happy to work here. Working with the makeup can be really fun.
Job kultur
ManagementIn my store we are so fortunate to have the absolute best Director and assistant . My co workers are like family. I have never worked for a better company!OverallBest company I have ever worked for. Learned so much. Honestly couldn't wait to go to work. I'm my store we have the best director and assistant. My co workers are truly some of my best friends. Such a fun upbeat very positive atmosphere. Working for Sephora changed my life.
Job kultur
I have nothing horrible to say about the job it was a fun place to work for a first job. The people that I worked with from what I remember where friendly.
Free Samples and makeup
Ulemper
Short breaks, Can be a bit much during the holidays
Job kultur
Its a great place to work honestly. You get ALOT of free stuff and you learn something every day. I just dont like that sometimes you might not get hours for the week depending on your role. I am part time but some weeks i might not get a shift at all. I get maximum 12 hours a week, but maybe that was just my store and because of COVID-19 budget cuts.
Gratis
Barely any hours
Job kultur
Sephora is a great atmosphere with a lot of really great employees. There is never a day where you don't learn something about a new product and helping clients find products to fit their needs is super rewarding. I acutally really liked working at Sephora despite how difficult it could be at times.
Job kultur
Great work environment, fun place to work. Many opportunities for advancement. Amazing benefits and possibility to work flexible hours. Management is a little inconsistent, some are amazing some need improvement.
Job kultur
It was very busy working here but i enjoyed it. I learned how to stock in a timely manner & the management treated me very kindly. It was always a good time when i worked a shift with my coworkers, there was no hard part about the job. The most enjoyable part was that i can be myself.
Very flexible
No cons.
Job kultur
Sarebbe stata una bella esperienza se lo staff fosse stato collaborativo e cordiale. Anche con i clienti hanno mostrato poca empatia e molto classismo. Mi hanno fatto sentire inadeguata e inutile per tutto il periodo. Purtroppo non ho potuto portare a termine il periodo lavorativo a causa di una bronchite presa per aver sostato fuori dal punto vendita per fare accoglienza (senza cappotto.Era dicembre)
Nessuna
Tutti e anche di più
Job kultur
designated job is really clear. Easy to fulfill requirements. Fun, they have great opportunities. People were really mycelium. Great benefits.
Job kultur
The best part is to work with so many amazing brands, and get so many trainings and free products, the Target is globally so the pressure is shared
Free products
Sales target
Job kultur
I worked for this company for two years and this job was my absolute favorite place to work literally my dream job. I trained new beauty advisors and became very educated and I was passionate about my work. Unfortunately I was forced to quit due to poor management. I experienced Managers showing favoritism and gossiping about others to co workers. I also experienced the assistant manager making up lies about me to get me fired from the company because I went to her management and simply asked about how hours were being shared amongst the team. I had to walk on eggshells at work because once I spoke up for myself and tried to understand why I wasn’t being treated fairly and wasn’t given the same opportunities as others, anything I said my words were twisted. I was harassed by management and stalked. Unless the get the trash management out it’s a vicious cycle that’s going to repeat. I can count 3 people that tried to warn me that previously worked here and 4 that worked with me and quit. I was actually pretty close with my co workers and also found out I wasn’t being paid fairly like the rest of the team and I was the Senior Beauty Advisor that helped train the others it was disheartening and I’m disgusted by Sephora as a company honestly I seen potential to grow but after such a horrible experience I don’t recommend anyone work at this location. I was also called weird because I didn’t celebrate the 4th of July. Discrimination, Favoritism, High Turnover Rate and no growth opportunities.
Fordele
Gratis, engaging with clients, fun culture
Ulemper
No growth opportunities, low pay, poor management
Job kultur
J'ai adoré mon expérience chez Sephora.Car j'aime beaucoup la vente le contact avec les clients et surtout conseiller le client pour qu'elle trouve tout ce qui lui faut et qu'elle repart satisfait.J'ai aussi beaucoup aimé les challenges qu'il y avait chaque jour ça me Boost et j'aimais beaucoup…Néanmoins l'ambiance d'équipe était très stressante est très compétitive choses que je n'ai pas l'habitude car je suis quelqu'un de très simple et je n'aime pas la compétition entre collègues…
Vente, conseille clients
ambiance personnels
Job kultur
J'ai adoré travailler chez Sephora mais avec les horaires de commerce en étant parent célibataire les horaires ne sont absolument pas adapté et le salaire ne peut pas couvrir les moyens de garde.
Job kultur
LOVED working at Sephora. Honestly left to go into a different field of work. If you are passionate about make up and don’t really have skill this is perfect for you and if you do have skill it’s great to build clientele.
Fordele
Free products, makeup application skills and techniques
Job kultur
Workplace was super fun and friendly. It takes time to learn everything in order to recommend products to customer with an honest review. Other than it’s a pretty fast pace working environment.
Discount
Job kultur
The company would have employees who are more invested in it if their managers weren’t terrible. They promote based on the managers preference and do not provide enough feedback to management to make any changes in the work environment.
Free gratis sometimes