Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Sephora anmeldelser fra medarbejdere i Clifton Park, NY

Jobtitel
Sted
Vurderinger efter kategori
Der blev fundet 3 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 4.351 anmeldelser
Job kultur
Sephora is a great place to work if you don’t mind working holidays and weekends. The energy working there is always upbeat and positive. The work environment is fun and there’s always something new to learn.
Fordele
Free makeup
Ulemper
No work/life balance
Job kultur
With the right manager this job is incredible. My store was very successful and we were rewarded with amazing events and working with famous makeup artist. Sephora is fantastic with training.
Job kultur
While I was working at Sephora Inside JCPenney, I had some mixed feelings about the job. When it came to the job itself like assisting customers, setting up new fixtures, cleaning the store, and stocking shelves, I loved the job. The only thing I did not love is the pay and the management in my store specifically. As a product consultant (not manager status) I had the most time under my belt and there were many times I had to perform the duties of a manager. After requesting this be reflected in my pay, I was denied even after having examples to back up my claims. The management in my store also lacked a real understanding that their workers were actual people that had to go to the doctor or funerals even and may have to miss part of their shift to do so.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre