Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Sephora anmeldelser fra medarbejdere i Columbia, MD

Jobtitel
Sted
Der blev fundet 9 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 4.346 anmeldelser
Job kultur
Working around the holidays was fun because it was busy and it required more overtime so more money. Seasonal position could lead to a permanent full or part time decision.
Job kultur
My managers of the actual Sephora store were amazing people. They always had open ears to any issues or scheduling. Long hours. Super fun environment. Grateful for gratis. I will say though staff was limited so it can difficult to have someone pick up shifts.
Environment. Gratis. Passion.
Ulemper
Hours. No one to pick up shifts. Under jcp management.
Job kultur
A typical day at work was very busy especially during peek hours and weekends. I was required to multi task and did well. The management team was new but completely turned the store around for the better. I learned a lot and made lasting relationships during my employment. I enjoyed working here.
Job kultur
Great company to start off with if youre just entering the beauty world. Great leadership is offered and the discount is Amazing. Great way to Build your kit
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
Love the business...hated the management. They really did not know what they were doing. Communication was horrible. Customers were very demanding. Loved the multi tasking part of it.
gratis
terrible management, no advancement
Job kultur
Sephora takes advantage of their employees. They do not pay enough to match the skills employees provide. Most employees cannot afford to live in the areas they work in. The leadership is not properly trained and the hiring process seems to be based on who you know and not based on your skill or resume. The staff is currently a revolving door. There is no work life balance. You can close and be scheduled to open the very next day. There is a lack of respect between leadership and employees. There is no real chance for advancement if you aren't a fan favorite. The PTO sucks and the benefits are expensive. If business is slow they cut your hours with no regard.
Fordele
employee discount, gratis (free stuff from brands)
Ulemper
work life balance, PTO, high benefit cost
Job kultur
Loved working there and loved the people I worked with. The only thing is Sephora does not pay well at all. If you need your bills paid then this isn't the place for you.
teamwork
No salary
Job kultur
Fun work place with a lot of time to grow in the company. Each day was a learning experience. You learn a lot from being on the sales floor and interacting with the customers.
Job kultur
A typical day is standing in front of the store and greet everyone that walk your area. I learn to smile more. I have several different managers over the past several years. I learn to say less and do more.Great staff, we enjoyed working together. Over crowded on the weekends because people come in to hang out and socialize. the most enjoyable part of my job is when i can sit my clients down and do a full face makeup application on their face.
Fordele
I love to get trained on new product launch.
Ulemper
love to try new products from vendors