Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Sephora anmeldelser fra medarbejdere i Murray, UT

Jobtitel
Sted
Der blev fundet 6 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 4.356 anmeldelser
Job kultur
The benefits were okay, but not worth the work. Dealing with upset clients everyday got really tiring. The only good thing was the gratis we got. Management was hit and miss, some were great, others did not care about their job.
Fordele
free products, lots of training
pay, benefits
Job kultur
Sephora was great. Great discount, free product. There is room to move up, but selectivley. Really enjoyed the education, and the trainings from brand reps.
Job kultur
I used be a seasonal cashier there and was going to be hired on to color, they fired me because used an old merchandise credit card, and I rang up my mom (just normal with no discount or anything) on Christmas. They only payed me $11 an hour. The most hours I’ve had in a week was probably like 12
Work with hours
Ulemper
Short breaks, very strict, low pay
Job kultur
hours were based on if your store was making budget - and you could less hours or cut if store was over hours/payroll for the week. Gratis is great and the Cast members are fun to work with. Training in certain worlds were not available or overlooked - Store leadership is different in each store - not always on same page and communication was not there.
Fordele
gratis, great education in world of beauty
Ulemper
training on operations workload, managment not in compatible
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
As always your job has a lot to do with the people you work with. There are different zones in sephora. Color, Skincare, Fragrance, CW, and Backstage. Each zone is different with different tasks.
Job kultur
I love going into work because it's such a fun, uplifting environment. The teamwork is outstanding and I absolutely love my co-workers and management. I love the goals and values we live by each day. I also love how we take at least ten minutes EVERY day to continue our education and expand our knowledge each day.
Advancement, unlimited learning.