Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Sephora anmeldelser fra medarbejdere i Pembroke Pines, FL

Jobtitel
Sted
Der blev fundet 9 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 4.350 anmeldelser
Job kultur
Its a great place to work honestly. You get ALOT of free stuff and you learn something every day. I just dont like that sometimes you might not get hours for the week depending on your role. I am part time but some weeks i might not get a shift at all. I get maximum 12 hours a week, but maybe that was just my store and because of COVID-19 budget cuts.
Gratis
Barely any hours
Job kultur
It was fun to interact with different customers and the managers were very reasonable and caring. They treat you like you’re part of the family and I love it.
Job kultur
Fun work place you get to meet interesting people daily. But once I got to an advanced position they then try push you to an area where you might not be interested or I've even seen demotions.
Job kultur
A lot to learn from and great way to meet people. It is different every day and clients will become your friend. A great network of brands and different brands with different stories of how they started.
Free makeup
Not enough benefits
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
From customers who've never touched an eyeshadow palette, to the ones who are freelanced artists, it's an incredible feeling you get when you help someone out on the floor! Even if you aren't that skilled, but still yearn to learn, Sephora can help you grow and progress to become an artist. The hardest parts are the tricky clients, but that's anywhere retail. It's always a fun time once you clock in, that by the time you clock out, you won't even realize how much time has passed!
Learning, Room to grow, Fun
Unpaid meals, tricky customers
Job kultur
sephora was a super fun place to work. although i had poor management, the job culture is what i was there for. fast paced and always moving job. you got to make people happy with certain products and thats what made it worth it.
Job kultur
I love working for Sepohra. A typical day at work usually starts with getting a touch base where the director in charge (D.I.C) tells you the goal for the day, brand reps that are with us in store, how we did the day before, and any added information they feel the need to share. Workplace culture can be a lot of fun and exciting but if management is not a good team leader and shows little interest in the company or employees then it can become really miserable and takes all the fun out of working there.
Gratis, education
Ulemper
management that does not care
Job kultur
During a typical day at Sephora, I give consultations to clients in order to help them obtain the best products, being cosmetic or skin care, in order to best fit their needs. I have been able to build relationships with clients. Although I love working for this company, management has room for improvement. My availability is very flexible and management still disregards the fact that I applied as a part-time, eager to work. I am either given over 40+ hours a week or 4 hours a week, with no in between. This is the hardest part about working at Sephora. The upside are my co-workers. I have managed to make many friends and build excellent relationships with every single one of them, which is the most enjoyable part of my job. My co-workers have become like a second family.
Free products
Poor management
Job kultur
A typical day at work in Sephora is always keeping up with our area of brands, always making sure their intact and in product stock. Always helping a clients needs consistently. Clients before our tasking. Theres always new merchandise and new brands so theres always something new to learn about. My co-workers and i work as a team. Team work always makes everything worthwhile. The most difficult part i would say is trying to multi task with multiple clients especially when a client needs the attention as soon as possible. At the end of the day i love my job because i love what i do. I have a passion for makeup artistry for color and most importantly skincare.
15 minute breaks, Free Gratis
Ulemper
No healthcare insurance for part time