Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Sephora anmeldelser fra medarbejdere til Cash Manager

Jobtitel
Sted
Der blev fundet 17 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 4.346 anmeldelser
Job kultur
A typical day at Sephora is clocking in and going to a "touch base" where you get your hourly schedule, company numbers and daily goals, events/training happening. You then proceed to your designated zone and perform daily tasks. I learned a lot working here about cash handling, client interaction, management styles, training, and development if you work hard and have goals you can advance in the organization. Management was good although favouritism was present often, a lot of cattiness or inappropriate leadership in some cases. Management was always approachable, however. The hardest part of the job was dealing with clients and store cattiness and drama. The easiest part of the job was learning the cash processes.
Fordele
Great team, lots of team building, learned a lot about beauty/skincare, potential to advance (if you put the work in), fast paced, free products
Ulemper
Do not uphold company values, drama all the time, clients are often times awful, physically and mentally draining, extremely low wages
Job kultur
Good company to work for 401K and benefits a company where you can grow and become the person you want . Very diverse and always place for Development.
Job kultur
When I began working at Sephora, I was at an all time low point in my life. Since working there, my coworkers and the company have made me realize my value.
Job kultur
Great workplace, fun and interactive! Get to work with a lot of different people and meet a lot of fun people! Also learning something new each and everyday.
Fordele
Meet a lot of fun people
Not a set schedule
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
Exciting place to work. So much glamour and personality. It is amazing to work in a place that holds their ethics to such high standards. The seamless client service experience is very important and they train very well so you are prepared.
Job kultur
Great place to work especially if makeup is your passion. You must have open availability to be a manager which is slightly unfair but overall I can’t complain.
Job kultur
Management is extremely 'out to lunch' you could say. They do not care about their employees or the clients, all they care about is making budget and hitting service numbers (even though they don't ever have enough cast on the floor to make service numbers). I have been told to 'give 60%' while doing a custom makeover because we 'only have 60 minutes and they client wont know anyway' 'our 60% is their 100%'... Not sure what kind of service this is. Clients come to us and trust us to make them look amazing... so why would be give them 60% of our best. Its all about the money here, and the people really doing the work don't get any of it. Do yourself a favour and dont work here. Save yourself the trouble.
Free lunches, gratis, friendships
Management, salary, hours
Job kultur
Was told to smile all the time despite being paid and treated poorly sexist critical environment not positive understaffed and overworked would not reccomend
Job kultur
Sephora is a great company to work for however they development is not there. Also the pay is a joke. For everything we put up with I feel like we should be at a higher budget
Gratis
Job kultur
I enjoyed working with my piers, however management can be really harsh with scheduling and giving you an undesirable work/life balance. (constantly closing then opening the next day, scheduled 6-7 days in a row, and scheduled to close a lot despite having an open availability) Every time i requested 4-5 days off I would be scheduled to close 5 out of 6 days prior to my days off and even when i came back from my days off at times. No matter how much you contribute to the team or how hard you work, the one or two opportunities you have are the only thing they will see.
gratis & discounts & you meet awesome people
pay is really bad
Job kultur
Fun place to work with plenty of growth opportunities. They pride themselves on providing education and work/ life balance. Would reccommend to any body excited to develop skill or portfolio.
Education free makup
Ulemper
You get to deal with unhappy clients
Job kultur
The learning experience never stops, but that made me even more intrigued by the company. In the beginning I made great strides, but when it came down to needing a company to work with your needs, it did not feel possible. Of course they want you to stay, and I had the best managers and mentors to learn from. I just did not receive the support outside of scheduling. I would recommend this job to anyone who does not plan to have a life outside of the workplace.
Management, Pay, Gratis, Experience
Ability to Assist in need
Job kultur
-Come in and assign lunches and breaks -make cash drops -Assist in client concerns -call help desk when needed -open/close registers -make deposits -coach and support cast members
Job kultur
The Las Vegas Sephoras are an amazing group of stores. I have never worked for such a great company before. They listen to their staff and make changes to keep us happy. You can easily move up to management or any role of your choosing they do everything in their power to get you there. Cast mates are amazing it truly is a team that can depenand on one another for anything. Best management time and Sephora ensures everyone is trained properly.
Movement in company
Job kultur
As a seasonal worker I was hired for the cash wrap manager position. A typical day of work was assisting all customers at the register, maintaining cash wrap area, assisting cash wrap workers. I learned the importance of driving numbers and promotions with this company, as well as suggestive selling. The management here was a bit unorganized, I am assuming because it was the holiday season and extremely busy. Other than that they were very warm and welcoming. There was no real hard part working at this company. The most enjoyable part was rewards, free lunches and gratis.
Personal Growth and recognition
Job kultur
Sephora is a great company to work for. They have wonderful incentives for all employees. The only thing I would like to see change is the hours. I am a Full time employee and rarely get 40 hours I work more like 30 because of all of the cutting.
Job kultur
A typical day at Sephora is always very interesting. As the Cash Wrap Coordinator, I interacted with numerous people, all possessing different personalities and characteristics. No matter the situation, it was my job to ensure every client left our store completely satisfied. Much of management was effecient and many of my co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was maintaining composure during a time a client wasn't happy. However, I received much enjoyment when I was able to fulfill her/his need and being recognized, by the client, for doing such.
Vis flere Sephora-anmeldelser