Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Sephora anmeldelser fra medarbejdere til Cashier

Jobtitel
Sted
Der blev fundet 221 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 4.346 anmeldelser
Job kultur
A typical day may include helping customers determine make-up brands and color palettes, or helping customers finalize their purchase at cash register
Fordele
Ability to earn free products
Job kultur
The benefits were okay, but not worth the work. Dealing with upset clients everyday got really tiring. The only good thing was the gratis we got. Management was hit and miss, some were great, others did not care about their job.
Fordele
free products, lots of training
pay, benefits
Job kultur
I enjoyed working with my coworkers. They were very supportive of my work and encouraged me to use my talent and skills for other opportunities with the company.
Job kultur
It was fun to interact with different customers and the managers were very reasonable and caring. They treat you like you’re part of the family and I love it.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
LOVED working at Sephora. Honestly left to go into a different field of work. If you are passionate about make up and don’t really have skill this is perfect for you and if you do have skill it’s great to build clientele.
Fordele
Free products, makeup application skills and techniques
Job kultur
While working at Sephora I mainly only cashed people out but often at times I would clean and stock the store as well as when customers needed help even though I didn’t know many things I would help them to the best of my ability
Job kultur
It is a great place to work if you want to learn about the beauty industry, and network however management at this location shows favourtism, and made work into a competive enviroment
Gratis, knowledge, connections
Catty work enviroment
Job kultur
Great team, great company a lot of good things happen there. Very fun place. People are great and become friends. Good perks and benefits. Great management team at Destiny USA mall
A lot of Free itemes
Ulemper
Not a lot of hours for part timers
Job kultur
I loved working at Sephora Pacific Center. The training was great as well as management. The work environment was great and chill. The gratis products were a great plus.
Free makeup and skincare
Job kultur
Staff had cliques and would talk about each other behind their backs. Some artists who are there for awhile feel like they are above you . Otherwise okay and will have some friends
Fordele
Genuine connections with some coworkers, discount
Job kultur
It was really nice experience over there. Staff was super friendly and very supportive with your requirements. Innovative make up according to seasons. Everyday you will know something new about the cosmetic.
Job kultur
Loved working at my location! Excellent staff members who showed me the ropes and helped me whenever I struggled. It was a pleasure to work here as a seasonal cashier!
Job kultur
Working at Sephora was an amazing opportunity. The employees and clients are all wonderful. I'd recommend working there to anybody, especially if you have a desire for makeup/skincare.
Job kultur
I worked there as a seasonal cashier. Permanent employees gossip all throughout shifts and insult customers behind their backs and weren't nice to the seasonal workers. I worked long hours and came in if someone called out or if they were short staffed. I was promised a permanent position once the holiday season ended that turned out not to be true. If you don't kiss up to people here, they won't think twice about getting rid of you. Very high school atmosphere and people.
Job kultur
I really enjoyed working at Sephora. The one I worked at (River Park Square) had some of the best people I've ever worked with and I miss them dearly. Though there was a lot of down time and I was bored a lot of the time, the coworkers really made it worthwhile. Customers were okay for the most part, but Sephora, being a luxury brand, draws in people who are snobby.
Job kultur
Would get scheduled outside my availability, and would get attitude saying I had to work with what they gave me. They do not allow you to speak with your coworker because of zoning. Would be told that we were going to receive free product, and promised a promotion with pay raise, to then never receive either, yet was made to train other employees and take extra responsibilities.
Job kultur
Working at Sephora was a great experience! Being immersed in the beauty world was a lot of fun and creativity was encouraged. The work was average. I enjoyed most of my coworkers though. Unfortunately, I'll probably never work there again because the fragrance made me nauseated every shift.
Job kultur
it isn't bad but isn't the best, I wish there was better management but the people that I worked with were very nice. Can be a very stressful job and have to have a lot of patience.
Job kultur
Not having enough time to breathe, can’t have water on the “stage”, terrible management, favoritism, stressful, having a part-time position nearly working full-time, getting paid 11 an hour(a joke of a wage for cost of living here in Austin) and not being offered any benefits. As long as they know they can take advantage of you they will. This is specifically about the arboretum location, BUT overall Sephora is just a lousy company.
Job kultur
The Sephora structure is all about team work. The training for the job is extensive and from the beginning they want to encourage the idea of growing in the company and where you’ll be in 6 months-1year. But if you do not get along with management or another cast member this will be a hard environment to work in. Coworkers really will make or break the experience.
Fordele
Teamwork, product to try, fun environment, fast paced
Stressful, Little to no independence
Job kultur
Great environment to work in! Loved the clients and coworkers, they were very helpful when I had any questions. It really made learning go smoother. The hours could have been better.