Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Sephora anmeldelser fra medarbejdere til Makeup Artist

Jobtitel
Sted
Der blev fundet 228 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 4.346 anmeldelser
Job kultur
Overall a fun working environment where you can interact with lots of people and learn a lot but not much room to grow for employees especially after some recent changes from above
Job kultur
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Sephora is greatPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Sephora are goodJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Sephora, I think there’s a lot of room to grow within the companyManagementIn general, managers at Sephora can be catty but are usually professionalCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Sephora is greatOverallMy experience working at Sephora was overall good
Job kultur
The best part is to work with so many amazing brands, and get so many trainings and free products, the Target is globally so the pressure is shared
Fordele
Free products
Ulemper
Sales target
Job kultur
Pros - Team Management Gratis Non-competitive workteam Social advantage Cons - The salary is extremly low if you compare Sephora to all other cosmetics jobs. It's kind ofsad because you know they can give more.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
Ce n’est définitivement pas un emploi pour tout le monde et il faut aimer travailler à pression. J’ai personnellement eu une expérience positive et je recommande à ceux qui sont réellement passionnés. Par contre, il faut savoir que c’est très exigent.
Job kultur
I truly have enjoyed my time working at Sephora. I love learning about the newest launches, and getting to meet incredibly passionate and knowledgeable artists.
Job kultur
Fun Fast paced A good platform to learn for someone who is new in Beauty Industry. Good Benefits Commission Based Daily Target Teamwork Shift Hours till late night.
Job kultur
Fun if you're passionate about beauty. Normal retail job, but the culture was friendly and fun. A typical day starts with a touch base that tells you about your goal for the day and a daily does which can be an educational video. Sephora is big on educating their employees.
Job kultur
In general, sephora is a friendly and colaborative environment, but the biggest set back is the poor and unfair pay, that was the cause of many good cast members to leave the company.
Job kultur
It can be a good company to work for, as long as you’re with a good team. Managers won’t speak to you unless it’s to tell you what to do (even when your already doing what they’re asking) They have the right idea about the culture; everyone is beautiful and deserving of good things. But they do NOT practice what they preach.
Job kultur
To make others feel like their best selves as a job / career has been one of the most rewarding decisions in my life. Sephora is the perfect place to experiment, learn and help others to achieve their most confident self.
Job kultur
Sephora is a very innovative company. Every day at work you starting with a training dose. Learning is one of my favorite thing to do. Work-balance is been changing a lot.
Job kultur
stressful work environment, pushy sales tactics and managers are about numbers not about staff. no work life balance. required to take hour unpaid break waste of time, pushed to do lots of sales for minimum wage, level of skill and expertise mean nothing to them. management unsupportive when there is an issue, long hours little pay, favoritism, high call out rate, employees quit weekly
Job kultur
Consistently moving, low pay, for hard work and it is hard to move up fast. Very fast paced. Can easily be overworked and seemed to leave the employees feeling stressed.
Job kultur
Excellent place to work Friendly environment Client based Work life balance Competitive pay Benefits Discounts Great culture Respect for all Growth
Job kultur
It’s a great place to work if you enjoy everything cosmetics. You have to know what you are talking about and what you are selling, people come in and they want help and the best help so they don’t have to keep coming back. Some days are slow and some days are fast and you have to be prepared for both. One thing I don’t like about Sephora is that if you aren’t making sale goals they will cut your shift. Meaning if you were scheduled 9:30-6 and the we aren’t making enough money that day they’ll send you home because they don’t have enough money
Job kultur
I thought Sephora was a great place to work. I would’ve stayed longer if I received more compensation and advanced job opportunities. It was a place of work where you could truly be yourself, which I always appreciated.
Job kultur
This was a great company to work for. Many opportunities to learn and grow if you take full advantage of them. I enjoyed my leadership team and I also loved the environment. There was always something new to learn which I enjoyed the most. Meeting clients and sharing the experience of beauty with them was nice in this job setting. I felt well educated and prepared to answer anyone's questions about beauty or specific products because there was constant training. Overall a good company and a cool job to develop skills and gain knowledge about makeup, skincare, haircare, and fragrance.
Job kultur
Super high traffic store Clients are crazy needy and get upset over everything Management is okay Almost everyone is sunshine and rainbows all the time if your into that, not really a good job for more laid back personalities Company its self is great, double holiday pay, extra discounts for holidays, incase of bad weather or if the store has to be closed you still get paid for your scheduled shifts Work with other work schedules
Job kultur
Fast paced retail experience. Lots of perks and discounts for employees. Many training sessions with different brand representatives. Paid exclusive training.
Job kultur
I enjoyed my time worker at Sephora I collaborated with great people.. Also in the process of working their I learned very good make-up tips an pointers.