Silvan
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Silvan anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Jobtitel
Alle
Sted
Alle
Vurderinger efter kategori
Viser alle 5 anmeldelser
Job kultur
It was a good Job, keeping you busy alot, it was a clean workplace, friendly staff, Near Georges river convenient after work fishing.
Job kultur
Good place to work and enjoyed the work. U must read blue prints to be a welder here and they do do x ray welds. U get a pallet of parts and a blue print and u put it together.
Job kultur
12 hour shifts always flew by..

A typical monday starts out with a meeting and a speach from the plant manager. then its off to work welding, grinding and wiping down tanks.
Job kultur
Days consisted of unpacking wares, stocking the shelves on the floor, helping customers find what they were looking for, and doing heavy lifting. Co-workers were good.
Job kultur
get a list from the foreman and work off the list if nothing to blast I would be put on the forklift or asked if I would clean the tanks or help out in other parts of the shop I did what ever I was asked to do most of the time I did the jobs that where by the blaster got a long good with my co-workers the hardest part of the job was when they would bring something over to me ask me to find a way to tape off and plug off for blasting with out getting shot in parts of it most enjoyable part is when the bosses would tell me you got copy of the jobs know your on your own do your best you only seen management when you had questions to ask or when you got problems on the job other wise they walked around doing there stuff and would look in on me but most of the time I really did not see them
Fordele
over time
Ulemper
stopping over time
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Ønsker du at vide mere om at arbejde her?
Stil et spørgsmål om arbejde eller jobsamtale hos Silvan. Vores fællesskab er parat til at svare.
Samlet bedømmelse