Telia Company anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Sorter efter: Hjælpsomhed | Bedømmelse | Dato
Location, people, projects
Senior IT Solution Manager (Tidligere medarbejder) –  København14 november 2016
Interesting work.
For nearly 19 years, I was fortunate enough to be working for TeliaSonera Denmark as well as Teliasonera Group, as Senior IT Solution Manager, mainly with IT and telco O&M.
An interesting journey, but I feel that perhaps it is time to seek new experiences and knowledge elsewhere, which I believe could in this position as an application consultant at DONG energy, especially as I have the necessary experience from my previous job on applications, network, IT system responsibilities and integrations as well as responsible for the system applications and supporting users.
However, a very large organization, poor work processes which has a direct impact on the ability for efficiency.
Best lunch
Tough business
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?JaNejIndberet
Fine for short term
Customer Care Agent (Tidligere medarbejder) –  København S, Holmbladsgade 13929 januar 2016
The work in itself was hard and demanding, since you had to talk for 8 hours with few breaks, and not really progressing in any way, and always doing the same thing.
A typical day at work would be exhausting, but with good management and leadership (having competitions etc) it was worth doing the hard work in the end. I wouldn't be able to do it for longer than 7-9 months, because of the stressful and fast paced environment.
I learned a lot about customer service at this job, and how to talk to all kinds of customers; angry, sad, happy, irritated, ignorant, frustrated etc., which provided me with a very professional, yet friendly attitude in the end. Talking to a customer who had a problem I could solve, was definitely a good experience, especially when they started out frustrated, and ended up relieved, and that did happen more and more, as I learned. It was difficult to talk to very angry customers, but I quickly learned how to tackle situations like that.
Commission
Ulemper
Hard work, exhausting, stressful environment
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?JaNejIndberet
Fast-moving and result-oriented company
Senior Business Development Manager (Nuværende medarbejder) –  Copenhagen, Denmark15 august 2014
Many fun challenges that need to be handled, It is a fast-moving industry nad many daily exiciting problems occur that need to be dealt with
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?JaNej 1Indberet
Job kultur
positive and target driven work enviroment
Assistant Manager (Tidligere medarbejder) –  Denmark28 juli 2014
A typical day at work would mean sales, admin duties, training new starters, customer service, handling complaints, supporting manager with managerial duties. I learned a lot about management, sales and prioritizing. The hardest part of the job was also the most enjoyable in many ways which was sales and people management.
salary
Standing up all day
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?Ja 1NejIndberet

Se flere Telia Company anmeldelser

Du kan prøve:

Anfordret profil

Ønsker du at vide mere om at arbejde her?

Stil et spørgsmål om arbejde eller jobsamtale hos Telia Company. Vores fællesskab er parat til at svare.

Stil et spørgsmål