Telia Company
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Telia Company anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Der blev fundet 8 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 165 anmeldelser
3,0
Job kultur
Massere af sjov og grin på arbejdet samt et konkurrencepræget miljø.
3,0
Job kultur
This was a hectic time working at Telia, but it was also a fun time.

Also here i learned a lot about my self, and what i was capable of achivieng.

So If you are young and want to develop your skills as a Customer agent, this is the place.
Job kultur
Telia er et stor teleselskab firma, med mange medarbejder fra forskellige bagrund og kultur.
Meget innovative og moderne firma, som sørger for at finde de bedste løsninger til kundernes, samt at være primær i EU i 4G i samt andre spændende innovative services.

Synes var et spændende og stabil arbejdsplads, med gode kollegaer, en god kantineordning, forskellige gode events og fester og andre gode services til deres medarbejder.

Jeg kan klar anbefale Telia som et godt arbejdsplads.
gratis telefon og hjemmearbejdsplads
Ulemper
ingen kursus til medarbejder som vil udvikle sig i firmaet, sjælen mulighed for at skifte afdeling
Interesting work.
For nearly 19 years, I was fortunate enough to be working for TeliaSonera Denmark as well as Teliasonera Group, as Senior IT Solution Manager, mainly with IT and telco O&M.

An interesting journey, but I feel that perhaps it is time to seek new experiences and knowledge elsewhere, which I believe could in this position as an application consultant at DONG energy, especially as I have the necessary experience from my previous job on applications, network, IT system responsibilities and integrations as well as responsible for the system applications and supporting users.

However, a very large organization, poor work processes which has a direct impact on the ability for efficiency.
Best lunch
Tough business
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
5,0
Job kultur
Telia is a great place to work, I would work for them any time again
flexible, great culture
NA
Job kultur
The work in itself was hard and demanding, since you had to talk for 8 hours with few breaks, and not really progressing in any way, and always doing the same thing.
A typical day at work would be exhausting, but with good management and leadership (having competitions etc) it was worth doing the hard work in the end. I wouldn't be able to do it for longer than 7-9 months, because of the stressful and fast paced environment.

I learned a lot about customer service at this job, and how to talk to all kinds of customers; angry, sad, happy, irritated, ignorant, frustrated etc., which provided me with a very professional, yet friendly attitude in the end. Talking to a customer who had a problem I could solve, was definitely a good experience, especially when they started out frustrated, and ended up relieved, and that did happen more and more, as I learned. It was difficult to talk to very angry customers, but I quickly learned how to tackle situations like that.
Commission
Ulemper
Hard work, exhausting, stressful environment
Job kultur
Many fun challenges that need to be handled, It is a fast-moving industry nad many daily exiciting problems occur that need to be dealt with
Job kultur
A typical day at work would mean sales, admin duties, training new starters, customer service, handling complaints, supporting manager with managerial duties. I learned a lot about management, sales and prioritizing. The hardest part of the job was also the most enjoyable in many ways which was sales and people management.
salary