The LEGO Group
Få ugentlige opdateringer, nye jobs og anmeldelser

The LEGO Group anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Der blev fundet 34 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 290 anmeldelser
God arbejdsplads
God arbejdsplads og spændene job.
Mange udfordringer .
dynamisch bedrijf
Een fantastisch kantoor met goede werksfeer waarin hard gewerkt wordt aan speelgoed dat generaties mee kan.
Exhilarating experience
The LEGO facilities were well-maintained, stocked with coffee, tea, and snacks, and comfortable work stations and meeting rooms. The work environment was friendly and collaborative, but highly competitive at the same time. Different teams must compete for investment into their projects. Staffing is often dependent on projects moving forward. Therefore, everyone is always insecure about keeping their job.

The work was interesting, fast-paced, and rewarding. I worked with designers, marketers, software developers, graphic artists, photographers, editors, publishers, sales representatives, and directors to develop new products for target markets.
1,0
Stressende arbejdsplads
Stressende arbejdsplads og fysisk hårdt arbejdsmiljø
Fun Work
Fun work good fellow designers and other things that get this mandatory review section up to one hundred and fifty minimum characters. And that's 150.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Friendly, fun and fair
My internship taught me a lot about how LEGO as a company worked, as well as the design industry generally. The expectations of me were fair, and my manager's feedback and guidance was always appreciated and made sense.
Everybody in the workplace was always very friendly and made me feel welcome, and I knew I could ask anybody if I needed help with anything. It felt almost like being part of one big family.

The hardest part of the job was striking the right balance of aesthetics, playability and ease of building for the target user group. Designing a product that looked good and functioned well, while also being easy enough for young children to build, was quite challenging, and my time at LEGO helped me develop my ability to do this.

The most enjoyable parts of the job were the sense of community, and the joy of helping to design something that kids are going to love.
Fordele
Friendly, fun, relaxed atmosphere, useful performance feedback
Job kultur
produktiv og spændende arbejdsplads.
Jeg mener Lego System A/S er den bedst arbejdsplads, jeg nogensinde har været ansat i.
Fordele
alt er på sin plads, også sikkerheden er i top.
ingen
Job kultur
An absolutely great place to work!
LEGO Group is an amazing place to work. Not only are there plenty of opportunities for career advancement, but the corporate culture is about work as play - if you don't enjoy what you are doing, you will not do it very well. LEGO works hard to find just the right fit for a person, and once you are in the company they really take care of you.
Lego dage
God arbejdsplads, frihed under ansvar, selvstændighed, løn, personale goder.
Excellent workplace
Highly professional and at the same time fun and creative workplace with employees from all around the world. The corporate language is English and many people stay for many years.
NIce working place
The culture in LEGO is exactly as seen in family companies, employees are considered more than just workers. They are cared for and everything is being done to ensure full job satisfaction.
I have learned how to interact with people from different cultures and working areas, how to be part of a team and that the best is not good enough :)
Best internship ever.
I really enjoyed working here. They give interns freedom and listen to their input. I developed myself a lot in a wide range of skills.
Job kultur
En virksomhed som har mennesket i centrum
LEGO er en virksomhed med solide værdier og et sted hvor mennesket er i centrum. Her er gode arbejdsforhold og gode muligheder for den, som ønsker at skabe sig en karriere.

Det interne ordsprog "Har du været der i 5 år, så har du været der i 25 år" taler sit eget sprog.
Everything is awesome
The LEGO group has been a fantastic collaborator in my 7 years at LEGO, it has been a fantastic jouney where i was given the possibility to develop myself on a personal and a professional level.
Work life balance
Super Brand, Stressful company
The creative part of LEGO is for sure fantastic to work within. However the division producing moulds is very stressful and special.
Cheep LEGO
Fun place to work with
A typical day at work was fun, I learned alot about Advertising and was driven to further my skills as a concept artist. The job was fair and the colleagues were very friendly.
Benefits, great colleagues
Complicated Organization, poor management
Job kultur
Godt arbejdsmiljø. Stærke værdier.
Stærke værdier, der blev brugt. Engagerede medarbejdere.
Possibility to develop
LEGO is a company offering excellent opportunities for development. I started out with minor tasks until I knew all the processes, and my manager believed it was time to take on bigger challenges and get more responsibility.
Great place to work!
I worked at Lego's headquarter in Denmark, so I'm not sure how the culture is working in the US. Overall, Lego is a fantastic company to work for and I would highly recommend it.
God arbejdsplads
Det er en en god arbejdsplads at arbejde på for Manpower. Jeg har lært meget nyt, det er rigtige gode kolleger. God løn.
Job kultur
God arbejdsplads med plads til forskelligeheder, samarbejde, selvstændig kørende
En rigtig god arbejdsplads, med gode kollegaer tid til sjov og gode samtaler. Arbejdsmæssigt var/er det rigtig god arbejdsplads med plads til alle og en rigtig god leder.
Arbejde kun i weekenden 2 x 12 timer.
Fordele
gode kollegaer, god ledelse, personalegoder.
ingen
Anfordret profil
Ønsker du at vide mere om at arbejde her?
Stil et spørgsmål om arbejde eller jobsamtale hos The LEGO Group. Vores fællesskab er parat til at svare.
Samlet vurdering