Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

UPS anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Der blev fundet 6 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 42.193 anmeldelser
2,0
Job kultur
It is the worst place to work. No tools, facilities, poor working conditions , poor communication skills etc
3,0
Job kultur
it is situated in copenhagen Danmark. it was the main warehouse of UPS scandinavian region . the weather was very cold and very harsh working condition.
good benifits
very rough working place
5,0
Job kultur
Superb Multinational team handling Experience after a short period of time in the UPS(Denmark). Supportive Team Members and Upper Department. Ready to help anytime. life learned Experience.
Free Meal, Short working shift
According to me Nothing
5,0
Hi
I have more than 6 years of Sorting, loading, unloading, cleaning experience.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
2,0
Job kultur
Don't be fooled by the name "UPS" in "UPS Freight Truckload". UPSF Truckload is the non-union side of the company and if you will, the whipping post of UPS. On this division you are paid less than the union side of UPS and UPS Freight. Also note that there are no lateral transfers from Truckload to the other UPS companies.

For the most part I tolerate my position, simply because it's close, has me working a desired schedule, and somewhat decent pay. You will enjoy discrimination by the UPS drivers who operate the brown tractors with grey trailers. The reality is they make more than us and are respected to a higher degree.

Next, the rules are out of this world. I developed my own saying and it goes like this. "There's three-ways of doing things, the right way, wrong way, and the UPS way." Simply doing things the right way will land you in violation of UPS policy, because you must do things the UPS way. There are a strict set of rules and guidelines in how to properly execute policies and the procedures that go with them. Let's say I hauled fuel (HAZMAT) and find the UPS rules and way of doing things are much more stringent.

I can't really answer too many questions since accounts vary and such. I just want there to be a fair warning that UPSF Truckload is not what you think, so please don't get your hopes up and keep your expectations real. Otherwise it's an okay company, at least for me and what I do.
Pay, Schedule, Account
Excessive/unrealistic rules.
4,0
Job kultur
lots of walking and getting in/out the truck. if you're physically able to do that, it's a GREAT part time job. pay is not bad, $10.50 hour. I really enjoyed this job for the most part. all the drivers were pretty decent to work with. overall a good job. I've had worse jobs. I liked working outside and seeing different things... beats being stuck in an office all day.

how to make it better?

* No smoking in trucks. let the driver smoke outside the vehicle. You have no idea how nasty cigarette smoke is to a non-smoker. it's horrible.

* Many of us work other jobs so keeping our hours the same each day would help us make plans with other work obligations.

*Some of the drivers have this mindset that they are GREAT and helpers are pond scum. Look, get over yourself. you're driving a truck and delivering packages.. it's not rocket science. Anyone can be trained to do it..

* Pay helpers correctly for hours worked. don't short them. Figure out a fail proof system for paying helpers correctly for hours worked.
Fordele
good pay, hours, weekends off. sure beats retail work.
Ulemper
don’t short our pay, find a way to track our time correctly, writing our time down manually bad idea
Vis flere UPS-anmeldelser