Universal Robots
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser
Universal Robots medarbejderanmeldelse

Medium-Duty Robotic Arm Design

5 marts 2020
Executed a design project to enable a medium-duty robotic arm to
grip and manipulate small objects. Our proposed solution uses a series of reference-frame transformations from a robot-agnostic task

coordinate system to a robot coordinate system. Consequently, our

proposed system only requires task-special coordinates to place an

object with high accuracy. We demonstrated our proposed solution

on the UR5 collaborative arms developed by Universal Robots.
Vurderinger efter kategori
Balance mellem arbejde/fritid
Kultur
Tilsvarende anmeldelser
5,0
27 november 2018
Global Talent Acquisition Manager (Nuværende medarbejder) - Odense, Odense kommune
UR er en fantastisk arbejdsplads og en virksomhed i en unik udvikling. Virksomheden er stadig meget ung men vækster pg.a. et enestående produkt med over 50% i vækst og radikal vækst i medarbejdere samtidig.

Udvikling og forandring er en del af hverdagen ved UR - så det er vigtigt at det er noget man er motiveret af hvis man skal føle sig til rette. Der er dog stadig rig mulighed for fordybelse, hvilket er nødvendigt i mange af vores specialist roller.

Der er gode forhold og medarbejderne bliver lyttet til og har stor mulighed for at udvikle sig både vertikalt og horisontalt.
Fordele
Gode ansættelsesforhold, søde og dygtige kollegaer & stor mulighed for udvikling
Ulemper
Hvis man ikke kan lide forandring er det ikke det rette sted for en
5,0
27 november 2018
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Nuværende medarbejder) - Odense, Odense kommune
I have worked in several companies in Denmark now and UR has so far been the most supportive. They show great team work and listen to ideas coming from all sides. Its constantly changing but if you like excitement, its great.
Fordele
Nice Lunchs, gym membership paid, home internet paid, and over all low hierarchy
4 november 2018
Software Engineer (Nuværende medarbejder) - Odense
The public image of the company is extremely positive. It truly values people above technology and money. There is significant effort to keep it all in sync with internal processes and structures.

Work/life balance and compensations are aligned with what you'd expect in socialist Denmark, incl. 4 weeks of paid vacation. Plus free cellphone and home internet as usual.

There are practically no boundaries for imagination when you're in R part of R&D. People will think big and tend to revolutionise the ways how robots are built and used. It feels very progressive.

It is multi-national and primarily-English-speaking which is rare case in Denmark.
4 weeks of paid vacation
Ulemper
management chaos, waterfall, politics
Officielt svar fra Universal Robots
22 maj 2019
Hi there,

I know it is some time since you did this review, but I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. That is truly valued.

It is for sure a big part of our DNA to put the people first, and as a first-mover technology company we try to keep as little boundaries as possible for innovation. I think you are spot on in mentioning these two ares in your review.

You are also mentioning "management chaos". It's true that we grew at an insane pace in 2018 when you did this comment. We are not going to lie, this created some chaos. But I assure you that this is a concern we are and have been dealing with extensively the last 6 months, and hopefully you also see the result today in your everyday life with us.

Also, just wanted to let you and any one else reading this know that we do actually have 5 weeks of paid holiday :)

Once again, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Kind regards