Urban Outfitters Inc.
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

Urban Outfitters Inc. anmeldelser fra medarbejdere

Jobtitel
Sted
Der blev fundet 3 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 1.774 anmeldelser
Job kultur
Very very fun place to work because of the store's niche and quirky style, attracting very fun customers to talk to and help. That being said, the pay was not great but we did get an employee discount of 40% which is very high, but I would have preferred a bit of a higher pay instead. It can be difficult to get extra hours if you are on a part time contract and because everyone needed to work the extra hours it was very competitive. Advancement opportunities are not amazing - some people work there for a couple of years and are still not given opportunity to advance. But the environment of the job makes it a great place to work so it depends on your values.
Job kultur
Buen trato por parte de mis compañeros de trabajo, ya que hablaba inglés, ellos se mostraban predispuestos a dialogar conmigo en ese idioma y a enseñarme un poco de danés, al igual que la encargada de la tienda. Lo más difícil fue justamente el idioma, pero al haber tanto flujo de turistas era imprescindible, y si atendía a personas que hablaban danés, al atenderlos en inglés con una sonrisa, no he tenido problema ninguno.
Job kultur
Working as a sales assistant at Urban Outfitters has taught me so many valuable skills - good customer service, social interactions, promoting sales etc. All of the colleagues are very helpful and were very eager to help me out when I was first hired and needed help with tasks.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Vis flere Urban Outfitters Inc.-anmeldelser