VERO MODA
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

VERO MODA anmeldelser fra medarbejdere i Dubai

Jobtitel
Sted
Der blev fundet 5 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 253 anmeldelser
Job kultur
It is a good experience to have while starting to work in retail. I’ve learn how to collaborate, communicate and listen with my team. And it was our bonding that helped us do our job the best possible and overcome our daily tasks such as sales, targets, inventory, shipment receipts, transfers between the stores, etc.
Job kultur
Hard but you need to wake up early to go to your work specially in retail/Sales my schedule is not permanent. Today am closing the next day opening but i use to it. I learned that you need to be strong everyday and to be consistent for what your doing you need to show them what you got. The hardest part is the pressure that came from the higher position and thankful for my colleagues that they try to help me in my hard day that make my job very easy that the enjoyable part of my job even we are different country and languages. Team work.
Job kultur
Challenging and exciting kind of work. i learned a lot especially in terms of customer service. Build up my self confidence and self esteem. Managing my time because time is gold. The management is good and organise. While my co-workers, we work as a time to reach the target. The hardest part of the job for me is when there is pressure for sometimes customers are not always the same everyday, like lack of customer and you need to reach the target. its a real pressure but you need to keep pushing and put more efforts to increase the sale for i know its part of the job. The enjoyable part is when all of your colleague work together as a team and love another for unity in order to reach the target. the important thing is love your job and always have positive view in life.
health insurance, annual ticket
Ulemper
lack of staff, no increment for salary matter
Job kultur
Working in this kind of field was the most exciting yet challenging job I ever had. I tend to know/meet different types of people. Training of sttafs was a great development in my part. I have learned a lot. I tend to excel my knowledge.
Fordele
extra meal and transportation allowance every inventory
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
Hard worker and supportive colleagues even though we are all tired we came from a long hours of duty and travel, no sleep at the end of the day we are able to laugh.
Fordele
free food in the opening of a new shop
Ulemper