VERO MODA
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

VERO MODA anmeldelser fra medarbejdere i Ludhiana, Punjab

Jobtitel
Sted
Der blev fundet 3 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 253 anmeldelser
4,0
Job kultur
In VERO MODA you can enhance your styling skills which will also help you later on.work culture is also nice and my enjoyable part of this company is ROCK ON party i really loved that. It will take your all stress away.Hard part of the job is your job security .
4,0
Job kultur
As a visual merchandiser the most enjoyable part as well as time of the day was when we use to open store. We use to set the store according to the VM guidelines before the store was open for the customers. The most important thing that i learned there was time management and task management which is a very important thing for a VM as everything has to be on time as we have deadlines for each and every task. Everyday came a new challenge with new things to work on and new tasks. It was fun to do different things everyday and to set the store to the latest trends and guidelines.
Fordele
Good incentives and free clothing till 15000 INR (two times an year)
Ulemper
Long hours during sales with no overtime salary
5,0
Job kultur
Over all it is a good experience. it is perfect example of balancing fun at work. Everyday there is something new to explore which helps in the personal as well as professional grooming.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre