VERO MODA
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

VERO MODA anmeldelser fra medarbejdere til Sales Assistant

Jobtitel
Sales Assistant16 anmeldelser
Sted
Alle
Der blev fundet 16 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 253 anmeldelser
serving all aged customers
great job after leaving school

learnt how to use till systems and kpis

the hardest part was it was quiet at times but busy on weekends
discount clothing
it closed down
1,0
Job kultur
Tallaght store avoid like the plague! Awful regional manager telling workers to wear makeup. She was patronizing and difficult to work with. Horrible experience
Half price clothes
Pay was bad
1,0
Job kultur
By far the worst company I have ever worked for. Was the top seller in their store and never got any recognition or pay rise in the 5 years I worked with them.I learned a lot working there and gained excellent customer service skills, but was treated horribly. I did work way above my pay grade, from visual merchandising to filing reports and supervising, yet was overlooked for any supervisor role that became available even though I expressed my interest in the position. No real chance of career advancement. Worked on minimum wage the whole 5 years, barely got by on it, couldn't pay rent with it. Management were all over the place, only had one nice manager there. The rest were awful and showed no empathy. Was once told to wear make up by an area manager working there at the time. Health and safety was also non existent and was expected to climb old, unstable ladders to get clothes from stock room, and the fire exit was always blocked with boxes from deliveries. Would not recommend working for.
Fordele
gain experience in customer service
Ulemper
Lots of work for small pay
Job kultur
Co-workers make your day more bearable. Always willing to help you. Very kind customers.
I enjoyed my time with them. I learned more.

I recommended it.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
vero moda is a beautiful place to work. it located at the center of helsinki finland. They staff are very nice and friendly. The sale supervisor is very nice .
Job kultur
I enjoyed working there as i had nice people to communicate with and work with i learned and developed skills for example communications skills and peoples skills
Job kultur
Really enjoyed working here, I enjoyed the different tasks everyday of dressing customers to stock takes to visual merchandising to banking and selling stock. I love retail and I find Im very good at selling. I love having a clean store , s folding and hanging items is a big for me and having the shop looking presentable because we want the customer to have a easy time shopping and now falling over clothes or seeing them rolled up in a ball. I need a clean and fresh work environment
Job kultur
it was a pleasant place to work.
I learned the responsibility of being in charge.

hardest part was making sure all clients felt comfortable and pleased at all times in changing room while trying many outfits to find the right one.
2,0
Job kultur
typical day would have been customer service, replenish stock and general tidiness of store.

management were not the easiest to work with as no help for progression was given, and not particularly approachable.

hardest days was when it wasn't busy and the jobs had been done.
Job kultur
really fun place to work and environment was great. managers weren't reliable and also hours working were very unorganised. pay was also unfair as I wasn't paid the correct hourly rate as other colleagues the same age.
Fordele
made new friends, always keeping me occupied, learnt new communication skill.
Ulemper
pay was unfair, unorganised .
Job kultur
It's a great place to work so lively and full of friendly people.
My co-wokers were so nice we got a long great every once in a while we went out for drinks and had a laugh.

hardest part of the job was my early shifts. most enjoyable part was interacting with new people everyday and having to set and achieve daily targets. I would love to work there again great atmosphere great vibe fabulous work place.
Free lunches
Job kultur
working here was enjoyable as I love fashion and helping people find the best outfit to suit them. a very enjoyable experience and decent hours and breaks.
working with fashion
only temporary
Job kultur
I worked in a clothes shop where my duties were to provide good customer service helping customers with their purchases, operating a till handling cash transactions, replenishing stock in all colours and sizes, being a key holder to the premises and keeping the shop clean and tidy to high standards of health and safety.
Job kultur
This job I was working part-time because I studied college. Work requiring a lot of interaction with customers. We had to make monthly sales target.
Good working conditions
No cons
2,0
Job kultur
The most enjoyable part of working Jack&Jones was helping the customers, with advise, sizes, fashion ect.
The hardest part of working in Jack&Jones was the money salary, it wasn't great.

A normal day would be logging in and being put onto a section with individual responsibilities that was given by a supervisor or manager. My duties included- customer service, approaching customers, offering support and advice on clothing, doing standards, folding, arranging clothes, de-tagging and tagging clothes, being on the till. Taking telephone calls, dealing with customers enquires, stock checking and scanning. In this role I had to be flexible regarding the hours I worked and the department I am placed in. In this position I also worked night shifts.

My co-workers were very nice and helpful. As it was my very first job they ensured me about everything. They were polite and did the job correctly.

Discount
Mangement
Job kultur
Vero Moda is an enjoyable and loyal company to work for. I've seen in many cases that if you wish to advance within the company, they help you to improve yourself and get to where you wish.
They have high expectations in their staff members and hold tight values.

Within the Vero Moda store in Cardiff that i am currently working in, it is almost like a very strong family and everyone has respect for one another.

Management are very fair and help you in any way they can.

The most enjoyable part of work is being able to help customers achieve a perfect outfit and to be able to see all the new trends that are in fashion.
working with the public