VERO MODA
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

VERO MODA anmeldelser fra medarbejdere til Sales Assistant i Dublin

Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
It's a great place to work so lively and full of friendly people. My co-wokers were so nice we got a long great every once in a while we went out for drinks and had a laugh. hardest part of the job was my early shifts. most enjoyable part was interacting with new people everyday and having to set and achieve daily targets. I would love to work there again great atmosphere great vibe fabulous work place.
Fordele
Free lunches
Ulemper
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
Job balance mellem arbejde og fritid
Kompensation/Fordele
Jobsikkerhed/Forfremmelse
Ledelse
Job kultur
By far the worst company I have ever worked for. Was the top seller in their store and never got any recognition or pay rise in the 5 years I worked with them.I learned a lot working there and gained excellent customer service skills, but was treated horribly. I did work way above my pay grade, from visual merchandising to filing reports and supervising, yet was overlooked for any supervisor role that became available even though I expressed my interest in the position. No real chance of career advancement. Worked on minimum wage the whole 5 years, barely got by on it, couldn't pay rent with it. Management were all over the place, only had one nice manager there. The rest were awful and showed no empathy. Was once told to wear make up by an area manager working there at the time. Health and safety was also non existent and was expected to climb old, unstable ladders to get clothes from stock room, and the fire exit was always blocked with boxes from deliveries. Would not recommend working for.
Fordele
gain experience in customer service
Ulemper
Lots of work for small pay
Var denne anmeldelse hjælpsom?
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre