VERO MODA
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

VERO MODA anmeldelser fra medarbejdere til Supervisor

Jobtitel
Sted
Vurderinger efter kategori
Der blev fundet 5 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 253 anmeldelser
Job kultur
A typical day at work would start with devising a floor plan of deployment to ensure staff are covering all required areas. I would ensure all of the tills are holding the correct floats and get through any emails or jobs such as delivery, ready for when the staff arrive and the store opens. After briefing the team, I will ensure they all know what target we must reach, what the best selling items are that week and give them incentives to ensure we get the best customer service out of them as possible. Throughout the day I will chase up figures and let the team know what needs to be done to reach that goal. I will deal with any refunds, complaints, and rotation of the staff. I use my initiative to prioritise any jobs or delivery whilst still ensuring all customers are being served. At the end of the night, I will ensure all standards are done, that target has been reached, and that cashing up is accurate and no till errors are still outstanding. During my time at Vero Moda I have learned a lot about the way in which retail is operated. I started out as a sales assistant and have worked my way up to key holder, then supervisor, so I feel as though every aspect of customer service, training, visual merchandising, leadership and administration has been covered and could be directly applicable to other roles. When I first joined Vero Moda the management team was a very solid and strong unit that had a clear direction for the store. Their way of leading was efficient and thorough, so that every member of the staff knew their role and worked well as a team to achieve - mere...
Discount
wage
Job kultur
Just generally great to work for, very understanding Management, flexibility was great too, work life balance was good, always understanding to anything that you needed todo in your private life and of you needed time off! Great company
Job kultur
• Working behind the till and answering customers general queries • Assembling stock accounts and replenishment lists • Assisting Visual Merchandiser • Drive the store team to achieve the highest possible results • Organise student lock ins incl. booking artist • Plan in store marketing strategies • Preparing hand over for area mangers
Job kultur
i spend my work day divided between the floor and the back office, everyday day is different between making sales, taking in and merchandising deliveries, managing stock rotation and delegating transfers. the easiest part of my job is sales work, and i find the key technique is subtlety. i love conversing with customers and the best part of my day is knowing i have made a repeat customer who will look for me again and is leaving loving an outfit i have helped create. During my time with the company i have learned and grown up a lot. the company has given me a drive and something to be motivated about in my day to day. it has taught me a lot about responsibility as each member within our team has their own weight to carry. i feel as though i have literally grown up within Vero Moda as i began employment there six months after finishing school. during my time i have learned to prioritize, as a 7:12 bus does not allow for a social life the night before. while i have been a key member of the team for the last three years, i have been denied multiple opportunities to progress which i feel is unfair as more often then not as i am the most suitable candidate and often end up training in my superiors from scratch. for this reason i am looking to leave the company as there are no progression opportunities for me there. while i have been working with my current manger for the duration of my career, i feel personal slights on management's behalf are the reasons i am unable to progress.
half price stock.
rotas manipulated unfairly.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
A typical day at Bestseller retail consists of checking the e-mail for any immediate changes that needed to be made within the shop that day. Then the housekeeping of the store would take place and tasks for cleaning assigned to each member of staff. The plan of action for the day was drawn up and targets were assigned to elements of the store including customer quotas and basket targets. Deliverys arrived daily and were processed according to company policy. Standard procedures for daily events were carried out according to policy set by the company or instore management.I learned alot from bestsetter retail incuding how to be business minded and to take advantage of advertising, marketing and mechandising. I also learned the influence that great customer service has on sales.Bestsetter retail had a frequent turnover of staff throughout it's large number of stores across Ireland however I have never had any trouble with a co-worker and have gained some life-long friends from working for the company.The hardest part of my job was to organise stocktake within the store this involved a lot of organisation between management and staff and required great comminucation between shift changes to insure a smooth and accurate stocktake.The most enjoyable part of my job was motivating the staff, I frequently played games that were sales orientated and strongly believe that a fun working atmosphere can encourage staff to preform at their best which in turn encouages me to do the best for the team.
50% discount off clothes