VERO MODA
Modtag ugentlige opdateringer med nye jobs og anmeldelser

VERO MODA anmeldelser fra medarbejdere til Visual Merchandiser

Der blev fundet 7 anmeldelser, der svarer til søgningen
Se alle 253 anmeldelser
3,0
Job kultur
I had a very good experience with the team, it was very comfortable to work with them with a little pressure. I.ve learned a lot from the first retail division manager.
5,0
Job kultur
Liked working here. It's an amazing work place with unique work ways. Competitive and rewarding. The colleagues and the management are very supportive and work atmosphere is great.
5,0
Job kultur
Friendly work environment with a learning phase. Better salary structure. Organization does not bound you to be in limits, always gives the opportunity to show your views and thoughts.
Free out door activities
Long HR.
Job kultur
Hard but you need to wake up early to go to your work specially in retail/Sales my schedule is not permanent. Today am closing the next day opening but i use to it. I learned that you need to be strong everyday and to be consistent for what your doing you need to show them what you got. The hardest part is the pressure that came from the higher position and thankful for my colleagues that they try to help me in my hard day that make my job very easy that the enjoyable part of my job even we are different country and languages. Team work.
Bedøm din seneste arbejdsplads
Del din oplevelse for at hjælpe andre
Job kultur
As a visual merchandiser the most enjoyable part as well as time of the day was when we use to open store. We use to set the store according to the VM guidelines before the store was open for the customers. The most important thing that i learned there was time management and task management which is a very important thing for a VM as everything has to be on time as we have deadlines for each and every task. Everyday came a new challenge with new things to work on and new tasks. It was fun to do different things everyday and to set the store to the latest trends and guidelines.
Fordele
Good incentives and free clothing till 15000 INR (two times an year)
Ulemper
Long hours during sales with no overtime salary
3,0
Job kultur
Day is just a any other normal day at work , but yes full of fun , good team work, amazing people to work with. as store visual merchandiser yes some times it gets tough to manage but at the end team works. i enjoy doing visual merchandising and to style people comes in store. giving them a good outfit and smile on costumers face while leaving is the most satisfying.
Fordele
lunch time, leaves and flaxibility
Job kultur
early mornings hardest part was making sure what you order you sell with food is really hard because expiry dates hardest part was area not safe enough
only mornings